Join our server on Discord

I hope nobody would mind if...
Well... Right now, I don't know why, but I'm afraid.
I don't know of what, but I'm afraid.... I'm all alone, it's dark, this place is big and echo-ey... There are sounds coming from places all over- and I can't explain them all- so yeah, I'm scared like shit. I keep getting goosebumps, and the feeling that I'm being watched-

Sometimes the lights flicker- and the PC shuts down automatically- sometimes when I'm typing up a poem and when I need a bathroom break or something- I come back- and there are stuff written there like "Hi."- "Are you feeling lonely?"- and even "are you horny tonight?" That freaks me out- because I don't remember typing any of that...

There are also times when I just feel extremely lonely... and I would want very much that I had someone to at least post to...

And there are times like this one when I'm both scared and lonely.

I feel like a juvenile longing for the safety of a mother's gentle embrace-

Sigh.

I would want to keep this post going whenever I experience times like those- so if none of you mind- please spend some time to post at least once per day so I can read it over and over again.

Thank you...
Oh yeah...

If this is on: :9 -you need not post, because I'm neither scared, lonely, nor in desperate need of companionship.

If this is on: ;9 -you don't have to post if you don't want to, I can handle it, but posts will be appreciated.

If this is on: x9 -I ask- beg- implore you to please post something at least once to know you're there and I need not feel lonely nor fearful.

Thank you...
;9
x9
Anyone... please? I beg of thee...
;9
x9
(No one's here either...)
(.......maybe... if I turn off all the lights.... and sit beside a plushy.... It'll fool my mind into thinking I have a companion....)
;9