Join our server on Discord

Parting Is A Such Sweet Sorrow
yeah she'll see you whether she likes it or not and i can hang out with you too...because youve done nothing wrong that can put me in danger...now if u smoked or something then thats a different story but since u dont (thank god) she cant have a problem with you...if i have a talk with her im getting the courage to tell her i hate living with her and the only reason i am is because of the school and my friends...esp you...and my grandma also asked me if i loved my mom and im like...as bad as it sounds...no i dont...i dont love her at all...its hard to love someone that pisses you off that much...so whether she likes it or not...im telling her that i dont like her and shes gunna have to learn to deal with that too...it will be awkward but i dont give a rats ass about her...shes put me through enough stress
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Sigh... as I expected, she's unreachable from here.
Woah... I heard enough... I never thought I'd say this to anyone, but your mother sure is... a horrible woman... I can't believe how can she be drunk and don't even care if what she is saying is wrong and hurts you Misty...

I would love to do ''something'' to help... but with my current situation... bah, I can't even travel out of Buenos Aires
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yes, What he said. You can do it Misty! With a friend like Collin by your side-

-OKAY!! I'm officially tearing! NOOOOO!!!

Stand tall Misty! Don't let that woman bring you down! ;9
Gunter, it's ok at least you tried...thats the main thing...thank you for trying :D ...I think im going to call her on her lunch break and see how it goes...hopefully she isnt too hard on me...all of my friends that i have met her know that she can be a bitch but she can also have her moments where shes really nice...but i dont think collins gunna see that side of her for a while...idk maybe shes going to be nice about it...with her, i never know whats going on inside that messed up half-witted blonde...so wish me good luck and ill let you guys know when i get off the phone with her...its going to be after 12:30 GMT-5 *crosses fingers* i hope this goes well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Why has no-one recommended an alcaholism support group? Really, recommend something along those lines to your mother and try to persude her to give up drinking, because, as you've said, she does have her nice moments. The very fact you've admitted that tells me that you do care about your mother. You won't admitt it, I daresay, but you really do. She won't accept the suggestion she needs help, but she'll realise it's an option. And the process, should it get underway, will be very, very, difficult. Are you a member of a local faith? Synagogs, Mosques and Churches would all be happy to help, if you ask after help for alcoholics.

Expect more battles.
Thanks...

And yeah... palms will fly- hair will be pulled- people will scream- beer bottles will be broken...
Oh yeah I am xpecting alot more battles... it won't be pretty but I am not going to stand by and watch my dear misty get beat up about this because of her mom... hell no I am going to fight for this one.. sorry I am getting overprotective again... :oops:... hah nice one Gunter I am ready for it!
Veemon's Followers
Gun-gun all i have to say to that is LMFAO
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Mm... and remember- if you lose the battle- I will be there for you to lose the war! ...wait... that didn't sound right...

I've always wondered what "LMFAO" meant... though I know it's some kind of clever laughter abreviation-