Join our server on Discord

Parting Is A Such Sweet Sorrow
OK, well I'm lettig you all know that I will noe be on here for at least 4 days because I got into a HUGE fight with my mom and I had my aunt come rescue me...and also with the help from rorancrystalwolf...he saved the day!! He called my mom and tried to bitch at her, but heh hung up on him...he was really tense and I was trying to calm him down...so I said this at least a million times....THANK YOU SO MUCH rorancrystalwolf...*hugs* You know I really appreciated all the help that you gave me yesterday and I was trying so hard not to cry in front of you because I didn't want you to see me cry...I don't know why, but I just didn' want you to...OK well that's enough...see you guys later or whenever I can get back on.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
We'll miss you...

And if I can... can I bitch too?
It wasn't the prettiest thing.. and your mom is a total bitch. I mean seriously she hung up on me and was incredibly drunk.. grrr... Anyway glad to know you are safe and make it stay that way! Take care
Veemon's Followers
Take care misty...
Yikes, sounds like a rough day. Hope all goes well.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I've obtained your mom's number- we will see what we can do.
OK...well thank you so much...someone needs to straighten my mom out and its going to take more than just rorancrystalwolf and i...A LOT more...i mean this bitch even drank when she was pregnant with me!! how dare she?? i guess she gets it from her dad..he was an alkie too...and he died...that might have had something to do with it...well once again...thanks Gunter...this means a lot to me and hopefully someone will calm down a bit...not pointing fingers...(roran)...lol u know i appreciate you too so thanks once again...i cant thank you enough guys!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Hey just cuz I was shaking and about to kill someone wasn't a bad thing... you mom just pisses me off... alot...I was about to bitch at her but I had to make sure I kept the whole concerned friend and not dereanged psycopath. Then again I will see her soon so we can se if I made the point across.
Veemon's Followers
Well you should have bitched at her because I was pissed too...I dont think i was as pissed as you were but man u were pissed!! Oh you know what else, when i talked to my grandma about is she said u had no right to tell my mom that...and i told her that i told u to and she said that still wasnt right and i was like wtf...hes my best friend...and he was concerned about me and didnt want me to go home..he was willing to do anything to prevent me from going home...i was getting pissed and i told her i didnt want to talk about it anymore because i was getting pissed...she pisses me off worse than my mom sometimes because she tries to make things better but makes them worse instead...damn i have one fucked up family...oh well shit happens~~~
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
wow.. well my dad yelled at me for saying it too.. the bastard... anyway things will work out and your mom will see me soon...no doubt
Veemon's Followers