Join our server on Discord

Parting Is A Such Sweet Sorrow
Thank you...and LMFAO means 'Laugh My Fuckin' Ass Off' sorry about that...but now you know!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Oh and Collin...yes be prepared to meet the worst side of my mom...if she gets over it by next week, then be thankful you dont have to see that side of her...and dont worry about being overprotective...ur allowed to be by any means...im letting you :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
What about me? The only thing I've ever been overprotective about was my virginity- and I lost it! I can't find it anywhere- wait- I was NEVER protective of my virginity- heck- I was practically throwing it away- Why am I talking to myelf, Gunter!?
Oh Gunter, it's ok we're here for you...but as far as the virginity thing...ur on ur own for that one...but if u must, you can be overprotective of me too...ur an exception since ur awesome like that!! so yeah if u were here then that would be sweet then you, me, and collin could straighten my mom out and maybe cause some mayhem around here...we could use some because the town we live in is boring yet apparently everyone knows everyone and its kinda creepy...so yea ur welcome to join us!! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Now I wish I were there! It's so cold and gray here- I am sick of it!

If I were there- I could go over to your mom- and might have to get rough... Like angry gestures!
Well you are welcome over here anytime.. just watch out for Alexus's mom... she is insane I swear!
Veemon's Followers
Umm yeah way beyond insane...i thought Collin was insane but my mom is worse...ok you know Im messin' Collin...hehe well we're both insane MUAHAHA ahh i had that monster and im even more hyper than before...Gun-gun, you should get ur butt over here that would be awesome :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
You think your mom's insane? You think you're both insane? HA! Wait til' you meet me!

I will see what I can get my butt to do besides get kicked!!
Quote:What about me? The only thing I've ever been overprotective about was my virginity- and I lost it! I can't find it anywhere- wait- I was NEVER protective of my virginity- heck- I was practically throwing it away- Why am I talking to myelf, Gunter!?
I feel better with my conservation knowing that you regret squandering.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yup... I regret it.