Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
Yap!

Sigh- wish I had a renamon and a guilmon- renamon's tall for a rookie, no?
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Yap!

Sigh- wish I had a renamon and a guilmon- renamon's tall for a rookie, no?

yep, but indeed she is rookie level, one of the tallest rookie levels around if not the tallest one out there
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Plus she's the only rookie with breasts.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Before tamers rookies were smaller.
Now about angemon/magna angemon;
Angemon is a holy type digimon so he's strong against digimon of darkness.
Or evil digimon. Magna angemon is very strong with his gate attack so he can't show up too much.

Now I think like gatomon patamon has two megas.
One dragon and one angel. He can either evolve to goddramon or seraphimon. While gatomon can either evolve to magnadramon or ophanimon. Both are part of groups; the dramons are part of the four great dragons while the angels are part fo the angels goup.
They both have extream power levels so they can't appear too often.

Much like the golden armors; which are at about ultimate level.
Some say that davis'es true armor was the gold miracles armor.
Which sound pretty right since ken technically had an armor as well.(kindness)

Does that explain everything?
Who's Godramon? Do you mean Goldramon?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Plus she's the only rookie with breasts.

I'd argue against that..... cause I sure don't ever see them.
UnknownH Wrote:Before tamers rookies were smaller.
Now about angemon/magna angemon;
Angemon is a holy type digimon so he's strong against digimon of darkness.
Or evil digimon. Magna angemon is very strong with his gate attack so he can't show up too much.

Now I think like gatomon patamon has two megas.
One dragon and one angel. He can either evolve to goddramon or seraphimon. While gatomon can either evolve to magnadramon or ophanimon. Both are part of groups; the dramons are part of the four great dragons while the angels are part fo the angels goup.
They both have extream power levels so they can't appear too often.

Much like the golden armors; which are at about ultimate level.
Some say that davis'es true armor was the gold miracles armor.
Which sound pretty right since ken technically had an armor as well.(kindness)

Does that explain everything?

Actually the golden digiegg doesn't belongs to Davis, the golden digieggs or digimentals which is their real name only appear when they are necesary, Ken never got an armor since the digiegg of Kindness never appeared in 02, only his crest appeared but not the digiegg, in fact the golden digieggs of miracles in 02 turned into the crest of Kindness after Magnamon defeated Kimeramon.

No offence or anything but the biggest mistake most fans mostly Davis' fans make is to say that Davis has the crest of miracles, when the truth is that there is no crest of miracles, since miracles isn't a virtue, also any of the 02 digimon including Patamon and Gatomon can use that golden digiegg, in fact all the digieggs are shareable, and that got proved on one of the Drama CDs of 02 in japan, it was the one that the story is during Valentines 2003, Joe due to a fall mixed the D-Terminals and Davis and the others used diferent digieggs, TK used Kari's digiegg of light, Davis got TK's digiegg of hope, Cody used the digiegg of love, Kari used the digiegg of Knowledge and Yolei used the digiegg of Courage.

Kinda interesting but then again in the card game this of the digieggs is valid as well :P

About Patamon with two megaforms that's true, in fact Kari's Gatomon digivolves to Ophanimon in the game Digimon Battle Spirit 1.5 for wonderswan color, which by the way you can find it on that site Digimon Himitsu along with the emu to play it. that game sure is worth a try since besides add Patamon and Gatomon as playable characters, Impmon in this game has his own scenary and also he now digivolves to Beelzemon Chaos Mode and also there is an extra Guilmon to unlock who digivolves to Gallantmon Crimson Mode, also it includes an extra boss, if you pass the game in normal dificult or above without lost any battle and defeat Milleniumon you enter on a second boss stage against Zeed-Millenium. also the game includes that minigame digimon shoot which came with the Frontier battle spirit game as well a tag system.

I know it was a shameless advertising too but since we were talking about evolutions it can count a bit too :P
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah..... I don't know what anyone is talking about, I feel useless.....I only remember one episode and call myself a fan.....waaaaaaaaaahhh........ and reading up on it gets me confused....ok I am done ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Harie Wrote:
Shadowknight Wrote:Plus she's the only rookie with breasts.

I'd argue against that..... cause I sure don't ever see them.

Oh yeah?

[Image: renamon1.gif]

There's no way that's all fur.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Lord Patamon Wrote:Ken never got an armor since the digiegg of Kindness never appeared in 02, only his crest appeared but not the digiegg,

I disagree.

[Image: 75px-DEoK3D.jpg]

He received it in Digimon 02: Michi E No Armor Shinka, which is something I really want to see. Wormon becomes Pucchiemon. On a barely related note, I listened to Wormon in German the other day; he sounds like Pingu. I prefer the American actor. Actually, the Americans, whilst worst for soundtracks and few voice actors who aren't all that great (I'm looking at you, asexual chain smoker), have probably got the best sound effects.