Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
Well Herr Mullen asked a good question and I have started to wonder as well....
Veemon's Followers
I must say all of them, straight vanilla is always good and carpet munching yuri makes me smile, yoai can always make an interesting spark in thoughts, and people who live close to one another but have that strong sexual tension is always wonderful to view

Add Digimon into this muttled confusion and let the good times roll! Digimon are actually just a small facet of what can be placed in here, we canthink of two people, two animals, two anthros, which ever

I think what so fascinates us about the partner relationship is it seems rather taboo even for us! It could almost qualify for incest but since it is not truely family, it is almost normal... I think

Digimon also may be alluring over the thought of new styles of playing and what can be shared, after all, who doesn't love the idea that Agumon is a volcaneo of hot fluids inside and how would that play across yuri, yoai and striaght relationships? Since they all really lead to the wondrous ideal of discovery, I have to say that everything is good in my book X3
I like them all.....Its all gooooooodddddd :!: :!: :D :D :D :!: Wink
Gabumon.... is sexy and I would have him/her anywhere....teeheehee.....I LOVE GABUMON.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hmm...i love it all! My favorite type would probably be digimon/human. But, the genders dont matter, i just love the idea of being with an entire other species. So many possibilites. XD
teehheee neither do I... Gender doesn't matter to me.... I want them in a room with me so that we could explore everything..... ^__^ WHERE ARE YOU GABUMON?!!!! :oops: :shock: where is he?..... :cry: ....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Their should be an option, Digimon/human. That's what I'd pick.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As long as it's digimon!!!
As for the poll: I say digimon straight; however, I think I am equally inclined to Human/digimon.... since that is a key element of the show.
Well being male I'd say digimon and humans both seperatly and together. Both straight and yuri. Because guys like lesbians just like fangirls like yaoi.
I'm going to have to agree with Lonelygabu, they are all good! :D...ok yeah sure I'm a girl, but Yaoi is my favorite!! *sniffle* I want Gabumon too *runs around with lonelygabu trying to find Gabumon* AHH ok thats enough
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA