Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
He made a few appearances in the movies though, yay.
And that's something that angers me even more. They make this awesome dragon appear only to remove it five seconds later. Seraphimon and Magnadramon only had maybe 5 seconds of air time tops. It's annoying, why did they make them evolve just to remove them?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
That totally sucks.
Shadowknight Wrote:And that's something that angers me even more. They make this awesome dragon appear only to remove it five seconds later. Seraphimon and Magnadramon only had maybe 5 seconds of air time tops. It's annoying, why did they make them evolve just to remove them?

yeah I bet that they would have kicked Cherubimon's ass in no time, I really didn't found any sense there, two megas appear only to release 2 digieggs to leave the job of defeat Cherubimon to a pair of armor digimon that aren't not even level ultimate.

True they were golden armors, strong ones but armors and the armors are considered champion level. it was much like Angemon, he is champion level but with the power that can match an ultimate.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I think that's the equivelant power of a golden digimon, more than champion less than ultimate.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Are there other rookies out there with the power of champions? Other than renamon?
Guilmon was pretty tough. I'm not sure if he was champion level but he was tough.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yup- so it's Guilmon and Renamon... anyone else?
GASP- I forgot Lucemon's rookie form- it was like it had the power of a mega!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:GASP- I forgot Lucemon's rookie form- it was like it had the power of a mega!

Lucemon in rookie form sure is a powerhouse, with one attack he blew up one of the moons creating a chain reaction which destroyed the other two moons.

Guilmon is rookie level, a tall one but rookie level, about Renamon it was obvious she was really strong because all the battles she had with Rika.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions