Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
I'm creeped out by that-
I hurt just thinking about it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah but that person is pretty fun. She's just really... "charged up" by one emotion sometimes. We sometimes would almost pity her boyfriend. But good thing he's really strong.
phew.
:? Still, I'm not quite sure what to say.
About Vaccuums?
People probally say that sometimes. I did.
Vaccums are evil.

No further statement there, but I giess a hand-held would be weak enough to do the job without the pain... to the lab!

I love my job X3
Mad scientists usually do. Until the monster you eventually create comes back pissed off at you,

*Large green man crashes through wall*

Monster: FATHER! FATHER, WHY DID YOU ABANDON ME?!

Shadow: I thought I destroyed you? Oh well, *Fires shotgun at monster killing him* Now where was I?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
EpsilonZX Wrote:You like Patamon ><

but beside that, Digimon on Digimon is great, but I think the same species would be boring, so maybe a Palmon and Agumon or something, I like the beastiality factor of Digi/Human love, always refreshing to have Agumon's thick hot tongue caressing some girl's thighs rather than pathetic human tongues

Yeah I like Patamon so? who knows he even can be better than any of the other digimon when it comes to sex, remember the old saying, never judge a book by its cover :P

Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I wonder why we lack Pata-fans? I mean- he's Cute and cudly too... (Unless he uses his sucking power on your pussy- hmmm I wonder what it feels like? Have any of you girls used a vacuum cleaner as a dildo at least once before?)

I think I just became a Gabu/Pata/Guil fan-

I agree with you Gunter, there is a really big lack of Pata fans around here, the little guy was the first digimon in die on 01 when he digivolved to Angemon and defeated Devimon. True he reborn but still he had to sacrifice himself to protect his friends and the digiworld, but still and all the little guy doesn't gets the credit he deserves :(
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions