Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy
I rather like Gabumon's character. He's great to work with; very proper sort of chap. I think I nailed the fellow in Golden Afternoons (or For the Gabumon Fans). Loved writing him.
He is really conservative like that. He is easy to work with and thats one reason why I put him in my lemons =p
Veemon's Followers
*At home, washing dishes.* Huh?

*Runs all the way back* Did somebody say beastiality factor!?
You misunderstand me. I wasn't saying I was annoyed, I just wanted to know why you people were so obsessed with him.
Gabumon is... well... Gabumon. He is who he is and he is proud of that. He will listen to you for hours and cares for his problems. He is conservative and is extremely complex with his affairs. He will do anything for those he cares about and has no regrets. Well and he is cute, cuddly, and gives good hugs... am I missing anything? :?
Veemon's Followers
I have the preference of male digimon with female humans.
I wonder why we lack Pata-fans? I mean- he's Cute and cudly too... (Unless he uses his sucking power on your pussy- hmmm I wonder what it feels like? Have any of you girls used a vacuum cleaner as a dildo at least once before?)

I think I just became a Gabu/Pata/Guil fan-
Because he's just not as huggable looking as, oh say a Gabumon. Plus I'm just naturally attracted to cats so Gatomon won me over when I first saw her.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
False alarm, I'm back to my all-digimon fan club.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Have any of you girls used a vacuum cleaner as a dildo at least once before?)
Actually I think I may have heard of something like that. Or maybe that was something else. But that usally only works with guys. Don't ask me why someone would do that.