Join our server on Discord

Poll: Which one do you like???
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Digimon- straight
23.08%
6 23.08%
Digimon- yaoi/yuri
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partners (human)
7.69%
2 7.69%
Digimon Partner (human) - yaoi/yuri
3.85%
1 3.85%
All of them!!!
57.69%
15 57.69%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

yaoi, yuri, digimon, and digimon partners..... sexy

I am a gabumon in a way....hehee :D...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
yeah ive noticed and thats so cute...gabumon is the best!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Just give me my cuddly Gabumon. You can keep the rest!
Even Wormon?
Cool, I got wormmon. His evos will help do things. Plus he'd be fun to have around. Like guilmon.
I like digimon/digimon straight, though I have seen pretty good quality yaoi and yuri lemons out there too.

I'm not really into Digimon/Human sex, but everyone has their own tastes
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lord Patamon Wrote:I like digimon/digimon straight, though I have seen pretty good quality yaoi and yuri lemons out there too.

I'm not really into Digimon/Human sex, but everyone has their own tastes

You like Patamon ><

but beside that, Digimon on Digimon is great, but I think the same species would be boring, so maybe a Palmon and Agumon or something, I like the beastiality factor of Digi/Human love, always refreshing to have Agumon's thick hot tongue caressing some girl's thighs rather than pathetic human tongues
Eh, I really don't have any preferences when it comes to couples. Honestly I really don't object to anything. I also try to do an even mix of all of them. As for a favorite digimon, I really don't have one. I like pretty much all of the good ones except for one and hate all of the evil ones. This doesn't contradict what I said above this though as liking a digimon and using them in sex scenes are two completely different issues. I also must bring up something which has been bugging me for a long time; why are so many people here obsessed with Gabumon? Sure he's an interesting digimon but I don't feel he stands out more then the others. I've noticed this in numerous other posts, its definitely not just me, it is an obesession since the Gabumon lovers always talk of holding and cuddling with the said digimon among other things.
It bugs you that we like Gabumon?

I'll explain it to you.

Gabumon represents just about everything that the ideal companion should be. He's strong, smart, unswervingly loyal, basically a best friend. On top of those marvellous characteristics that people so commonly lack, he's also the best of both worlds (furry and scaly), and adorably cuddly.

Besides, we break up the monotony of "I wanna fuck Renamon" a little bit. ^_^
Wow Senjuro that sums him up preety well! Total Kudos for that no doubt. I would also like to add.... he is adorably (sp?) chubby and cuddly like that :oops: I won't lie he is the cuddliest of all the Digimon Wink (IMO of course)
Veemon's Followers