Join our server on Discord

ah, one of those moments
and in america which means there is a form of racism in america, get it?
Veemon's Followers
Yeah, your first post just used to many fancy words for my brain.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
ah! tis a gift to be simple!
Veemon's Followers
Only in english, I never bothered to learn many fancy words when simple ones will do the trick.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
We all know that. The British face the Jerries on the football pitch as a subsitute for a battlefeild. This is probably because our children study World War I and II in such debth, and fail to see good things about Germany, such as their love for Mr. Bean, Ompah Dancing or whatever it's called, Laderhosen, Bismark and the Holy Roman Empire. A tweak in our education system to show a positive side to Germany would make the world of difference. Scaresly related, but true.
ROUGHRIDERS! WOOT!
Herr Mullen Wrote:We all know that. The British face the Jerries on the football pitch as a subsitute for a battlefeild. This is probably because our children study World War I and II in such debth, and fail to see good things about Germany, such as their love for Mr. Bean, Ompah Dancing or whatever it's called, Laderhosen, Bismark and the Holy Roman Empire. A tweak in our education system to show a positive side to Germany would make the world of difference. Scaresly related, but true.

I listen to 3 German Bands, want to move to Berlin and speak ein kleine deutche (a little German). And this is after watching Band Of Brothers and studying World War II and playing Call of Duty 2 and *gasps for breathe* living in America where we feel we are superior to Jesus Christ.

Does this mean I kick ass?
It's good to know other countries and cultures. Have a look at other countries, too.
Herr Mullen Wrote:It's good to know other countries and cultures. Have a look at other countries, too.

I mentioned somewhere else that I'm interested in the British, Czechs and Austrians (their pastry kicks serious ass).
true, it's best to know what your talking about before you open your mouth, but most people (most not all) in america speak before they think, look at it this way: imagine trying to get a job in a forien country but they say no because you are a spoiled american; so they say things before they think, so its a matter of misjudgement.