Join our server on Discord

ah, one of those moments
well, i had a moment-one of those insightful, deep thinking knida deal-and this time it was about balence and racism. ya know how america is suppost to be a "free country" and it is. but humans feel the urge to feel superior to something that is sanitant. so, to make sure no genocides occur, we have national sports. because one side fells superior to the other, it doesn't matter what you belive in, or where you came from, or the color of your skin. you are antagonized equally. although smoe people may take it farther than others, they will despense the same to anyone who roots for a rival team. but still it goes deeper than that i'm afraid. much deeper. but i believe that this is the most simplistic view of the whole. or i could be wrong. please share your ideas about this.
Veemon's Followers
Blue Rover Wrote:they will despense the same to anyone who roots for a rival team.

Here's my thoughts: GO BEARS!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
are you white or black? no offense to anyone, of course.
Veemon's Followers
White. And no offense taken. But if you want to get technical I'm a (I think this is the term, I'm not sure) black Irish, since I have dark eyes and hair. I'm not sure where I heard this but it's apparently uncommon in Irish.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
now, with your pride with the bears in your consideration, would you root for them if it were an all black team?
Veemon's Followers
If I rooted for them when they made that surfer boy idiot quarterback I think it's safe to assume that yes, I would.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i can't argue with you now. you share the same value. you view it without the clouded eye. instead you view it as frendly compition to have fun, don't you? but tell me, you don't have to if its too personal, where is the balence?
Veemon's Followers
I wouldn't say 'Friendly' me and my sister get into huge arguments whenever Da Bears play the Packers. We actually got into a fist fight when I insulted Favre.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
and that is which i spoke of in the first post, see. i need to talk with someone who understands the depth to this. not the steriotype that i mentioned above. no offense.
Veemon's Followers
Oh I get it, racism towards others because they don't like the same team.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad