Join our server on Discord

ah, one of those moments
fred_18 Wrote:true, it's best to know what your talking about before you open your mouth, but most people (most not all) in america speak before they think, look at it this way: imagine trying to get a job in a forien country but they say no because you are a spoiled american; so they say things before they think, so its a matter of misjudgement.

OCD-induced grammatical revision:

True, it's best to know what you're talking about before you open your mouth, but most (not all) Americans speak before thy think. For example; imagine an American trying to get a job in a foreign country, but the would-be employer says no because they believe that he's a spoiled American. So, they say things before they think [Americans?], so it's a matter of misjudgement.
Here's an example of racism. At 9:00 on a Sunday, at the recycling area of my supermarket, I just assumed that the man with dreadlocks and a garbage bag full of recyclables was addicted to drugs. I feel no shame in this assumption. Most stereotypes exist for a reason.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
that's true. I have nothing against natives (me being half) I almost immediately assune who does stuff, and steals (mainly if almost every one of them stare at cop cars as if they're going to cut them off and arrest them) kinda tells you things there. myself and my friends never even stared at a car for longer than half a second. just long enough to identify that car.