Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
That's actually something I laugh at, too. In Britain, we've always said "We have water from our taps, and it's free! Not like some of those remote villages on the contantent who buy their water; what fools!" And then, somehow, someone managed to make us all buy water at fantasticly high prices, despite the convienence of taps. Always humourous to look at, mineral water.
I never buy it myself.
My mom buys it, and I always tell her that it's a waste of money. She tells me that it's her money to waste. I think she just wants to make sure that there's nothing left by the time she dies.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Mineral Water is all I drink. Wisconsin has a thing with asbestos in the well water and it isn't the best thing to drink right now. Besides the water tastes icky anyway =p
Veemon's Followers
Lol... yes- it does...
I don't mind tap, but I prefer well water more. I don't mind taking water out of sinks.... which I think some people think otherwise. I don't know.
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:Mineral Water is all I drink. Wisconsin has a thing with asbestos in the well water and it isn't the best thing to drink right now. Besides the water tastes icky anyway =p

You had to buy water in Blackpool (English seaside resort town; home to fomerly the largest, fastest, tallest, longest rollercoster in the world, slowly becoming British Vagas, one of the few places with trams.) as there were troubles with sewerage getting into the drinking water.

The best water I've had is Zam Zam Water, from the Zam Zam spring. (The spring is a place of pilgramage for Muslims during the Hajj, look it up.) It tasted just like tapwater, but without the chorline aftertaste.
I learnt that toilet water has less bacteria than a regular fast-food place like mcdonalds and burgerking icecubes... so maybe it's safer.
The chicago river probably has less bacteria in it then those places.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
actually... recent research say it has more than 1000X the bacteria.