Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
I haven't made an intrusive survey topic yet, so here is one. What things irritate the heck out of you? What little everyday occurances make your blood boil and scold your internal organs? Any funny anecdotes relation to them which we may find mildly amusing?
To list a few:
Modern hip-hop and R&B
When people don
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
*People who are extremely stuck-up

*Know-it-alls who really know nothing of what they are talking about

*George W. Bush

*Country music

*Gangster rap

*Wannabe gansters

*People who hunt for sport and nothing else

*Power outages

*People who although they are not mentally retarded repeatedly do and say idiotic things

*Library closing times

Well that is a list of what ticks me off.
Bad drivers. I can't handle people who don't turn right at red lights, don't know what to do at a stop sign, or don't signal their intention to turn. It makes me FURIOUS!
Everything listed about and people that can't shut the hell up. And people who CAN'T CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTHS CLOSED! I'm gonna fucking kill em!!
Everything that has to do with mistreating animals.
As Gunter said anything doint with animal cruelty will die at my hands as for others lets see:

* People who walk slow as hell and they don't speed up so you have to barge through them

*People who don't clean up themselves

* Wiggers

* Posers

* People who do drugs, have sex, drink, or smoke to fit in
\
* People who judge others

* People who discriminate against race or sexuality

*Preppy people

*Lazy People

* People who dance/ act like hookers or strippers

* All name brand stores

* George Bush

* Vandalism

AND!

* Ziploc Bags

Okay I am done :)
Veemon's Followers
What's preppy?

Oh yeah- anyone who has to do with animal cruelty... will feel the wrath of my.... I'll think of something.
Quote:Oh yeah- anyone who has to do with animal cruelty... will feel the wrath of my.... I'll think of something.

Thats okay take your time.
Preppy people shop at stores that charge anywhere from 35-50$$ for a shirt and will even sell pants that are ripped for you .What a bargain! Grr they make me angry. They have all the latest stuff and have a " I am better than you" position on eveything and they have really trashy attitudes
Veemon's Followers
oh- I dislike them too then.