Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
That's only when it's good. And I also said I didn't like country music how come no one cares about that?
UnknownH Wrote:That's only when it's good. And I also said I didn't like country music how come no one cares about that?

Anyone can get away with insulting Southern Statesmen so long as they are not the majority, or an active minority, on the board you're posting on.
Ok but that shows, no one cares if anyone likes country music but why does BE gabu care about rap then.
Here's what REALLY makes me lose my cool:

When people change plans without notice, and you call them, expecting them to be one place, but they're actually somewhere else doing something else and they DIDN'T FUCKING LET YOU KNOW!
senjuro Wrote:When people change plans without notice, and you call them, expecting them to be one place, but they're actually somewhere else doing something else and they DIDN'T FUCKING LET YOU KNOW!

I know what that is like. Btw here are some more things I detest.

people who shout in the movie theaters

people who are loud in libraries

people who think violence is the answer to everything

people who do things just to fit in

control freaks

My brother-in-law. It is not that he is mean or anything close it is just that he is a child psychologist and he has a habit of trying to make me one of his patients so to speak. Annoys the hell out of me.
Another thing that makes me grumpy- Nay- pisses me off...

Are THOSE THOSE STUPID BOTTLED MINERAL WATERS!!

Argh!! They leave a sickening aftertaste that makes me shiver!!

Damnit I hate MINERAL WATER!!!

-And "fresh" mountain spring water-

Do they know how many mountain goats PEE on the spring water everyday!!?
And that's why it's funny. But they do clean it of course.
... That's good-

(eyes his bottle of mountain spring water suspiciously) but do they do it thouroughly enough? With soap?
With fliters. That could make also any liquid drinkable.
That's good to hear- I have GOT to go on one of those tours- *drinks from his bottle of spring water*