Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
lol- I know!

I can't get enough of this!
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:I can't get enough of this!

i realize this is shadow's job...but...
Thats what she said!
It was just too easy. I prefer making witty puns than just saying "That's what she said"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
meh...i'm not too witty. i'm practically blonde. XD which reminds me..funny thing happened earlier.

me: claire, you're being slow again.
my friend claire: i cant help it...i'm that thing...i think you spell it B-L-O...i forget.

the funny thing was, she really did misspell blonde later. XD
Okay here's something that just angered me to no extent earlier today.

I went out to eat with my family (Joy of all joys :roll: ) and at the table next to us was this family with a small kid. THE KID WOULD NOT SHUT UP!! And instead of doing anything the family just sat there talking while the kid screamed bloody murder! I finally just turned around and, in one of my many "Need to know when to keep my mouth shut" moments, just shouted "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT DAMN BRAT!? OR ATLEAST DRAG HIM OUTSIDE!" I pray I never have kids.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I hate little kids like that...i usually just start talking really loud...or continually do things to annoy the parents of the kid.
Shadowknight Wrote:Okay here's something that just angered me to no extent earlier today.

I went out to eat with my family (Joy of all joys :roll: ) and at the table next to us was this family with a small kid. THE KID WOULD NOT SHUT UP!! And instead of doing anything the family just sat there talking while the kid screamed bloody murder! I finally just turned around and, in one of my many "Need to know when to keep my mouth shut" moments, just shouted "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD YOU PLEASE JUST BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THAT DAMN BRAT!? OR ATLEAST DRAG HIM OUTSIDE!" I pray I never have kids.

I would just scream 'SHUT HIM THE FUCK UP!!!!!!' at the top of my lungs, real slow-like. It's a crowd silencer. Then I'd go back to eating like nothing happened.
Yeah and that's different from what I did how? Munkee, the diffrence between you and me is your more subtle, which is probably the smarter choice when compared to being blunt, I basically just mouth whatever I feel like saying without any thought of the consequences. I've so far been kicked out of 8 restaurants because I shout at annoying kids.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadowknight Wrote:Yeah and that's different from what I did how? Munkee, the diffrence between you and me is your more subtle, which is probably the smarter choice when compared to being blunt, I basically just mouth whatever I feel like saying without any thought of the consequences. I've so far been kicked out of 8 restaurants because I shout at annoying kids.

I was slightly more vulgar :D
Shadowknight Wrote:Munkee, the diffrence between you and me is your more subtle

<_<
>_>
You know what our other difference is right?

And-this only works for me because I usually dont like going out to eat- bring a pair of headphones, and a cd player/mp3 player/ipod. Basically, i can block everything out. I cant hear what my family is saying, but I really dont want to anyway.