Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
It's one of those good and bad things. The good thing is that it's a car, the bad thing is all that.
6 and one half dozen eiter way. But at least you didn't have to pay for the entire car.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Being stranded. I hate storms. I earlier on- I was stranded til 2am, and had to be rescued by Blitzy.

Just recently, I had to stay the night at my boss's place.
Spent the night with her? So working hard on that promotion, huh? Wink
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh heh heh, Yeah. He'd been working overtime. She's really been "riding" him at work. (meaning working him a lot) She'll give him a raise after this (and before it too). Ha ha ha. Anyone got any more of these?
um.......wow .....That sounds....Ummmm...interesting Gunter.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hahaha- Nice one Mr. UnknownH!

-But nah, I slept on her couch.

So we watched a movie together- I took her home- suddenly a storm breaks lose (coincidence?) And she insists I stay the night. Two nights actually, it was still stormy the next day- I never got to do my morning walks!
Wisemon Wrote:Having to continuously clean bird crap and leaves off of my new car.

I have little problems with bird crap, but I do have Pine tree pollen problems which is impossible to keep clean. I'd have to wash my car every day.
Gunter VanCrimson Wrote:Hahaha- Nice one Mr. UnknownH!

-But nah, I slept on her couch.

So we watched a movie together- I took her home- suddenly a storm breaks lose (coincidence?) And she insists I stay the night. Two nights actually, it was still stormy the next day- I never got to do my morning walks!
Don't worry, I'm sure she can help you with another kind of "exercise".
ha ha ha ha (and mr. is not needed)
Lol, exercise! (It may not be needed- but no one said it wasn't allowed- lol! I grew accustomed to it!)