Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
From the site: rebellious to authority, nonconformist, highly talented or academically gifted, usually intuitive, very often labeled ADD, very cold and callous, and are wise beyond their years.

Wow, I'm apparently one of these indigo people. Creepy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow- I actually find this interesting-
Shadowknight Wrote:From the site: rebellious to authority, nonconformist, highly talented or academically gifted, usually intuitive, very often labeled ADD, very cold and callous, and are wise beyond their years.
So it's just a normal person then?
I know. That's the way they make these things, so that everyone is one and then they feel all special and buy a bunch of retarded crap. The stupidity of humanity never ceases to amaze me.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A lot of those things describe me-and i was born after '92, so..I MUST BE AN INDIGO!!!

ahhahahahaha....load of bull.
Well no more so than fortune cookies and horoscopes. Which reminds me, apparently due to some wierd alignment between Jupiter and Mars I'm extremely lucky this month, now I'm going to go get a soda, *Trips on cat, smashes face into counter accidently pulling open silverware drawer, countless steak knives fall towards him, impailing him in the hands feet shoulders and shins with one narrowly missing his crotch* Yep, this is my lucky month.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Whatever you do don't email the women that runs that site. I did that and she replied back to me calling a fallin indigo. So naturally i had to reply back saying I was never an indigo, I am the anti-indigo created to destroy all indigos(i didn't know what the opposite color of indigo was)

Also I have to add to that list the polygamists that follow Warren Jeff.
Shadowknight Wrote:Well no more so than fortune cookies and horoscopes.

Fortune cookies are fun...especially the ones they give out at school.
"Don't do drugs"
"The most important thing you wear is your smile" yeah, if thats most important, can i go to school naked?
"You are what you eat" *looks at school food* ewwwww.
And horoscopes are fun just 'cause they are rarely true. I remember when i was little, i thought "Happy Birthday" was a sign, because it was at the bottom of the horoscopes in the newspaper. I was a silly little kid.
I got fortune cookie once that said, "You will have no problems in the home." For once one that was a real prediction, but I was going back to college in a few days and my parents already saw the grades I had the previous semester.
One fun thing about fortune cookies, whenever you read one, at the end, say, "In bed" the fortunes just mix hilariously. Like on I got that said, "You will be lucky and succeed in all your attempts." and then I just said, "In bed." Me and my friends were laughing so hard I'm surprised they didn't kick us out of the restaurant.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad