Join our server on Discord

Things Which Make You Grumpy.
Dancing. Parties are fun, but they never tell you to warm up at the begining, or down at the end. Thus, I have cramp. Streching it, though, should be fine by tomorrow.
I get aggitated when I know I could pull off a better breaking routine that I have practiced and still manage to Fuck it up and end up like I did busting my lip open wide and getting more agrivated.....

I get mad...pissed off......gr......

Their is always next time......
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
DrunkenMunkee Wrote:I've got another one.
When people are such fucking drama queens, and they expect you to feel sorry for them.

Those people piss me off to no extent, especially when they have nothing to complain about and try to get people to be nice or give them special treatment or something! One time when I was at a McDonald's some guy said, "Would you mind letting me cut? My legs bugging me a bit and I'd like to sit down as soon as possible." So I ask what was wrong out of curiosity, he says he twisted his ankle, or something retarded. I was just ready to beat the daylights out of him, but went for a low blow instead, I said, "Yeah I know what that's like, I just had surgery on my knee about a month ago." Luckily it was laundry day and all my jeans were in the wash so I was wearing my shorts, I lifted up the bottom so he could see the scar, the look on his face was hilarious I thought he was gonna barf.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very nice.
Another thing that pisses me off... are people who are quick at pointing fingers- and people who hold grudges. Those two together is like HELL.

-just earlier today... I was attacked again by a couple o' grudge-ridden guys and their friends, for something I didn't do, yet again. It was't me who beat them up- It was Raynard!

Self-deffence lessons worked out pretty good... but still, this is getting out of hand, and the authorities won't help.

I get all grumpy when I get home and lock myself up in my room- which makes people think there's something wrong with me. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ME.

Why do they always disturb me just to ask that?
three things I hate riched spoiled brats that get whatever they want, scientologists, and indigo children
What are "Indigo Children"?
For once, I second that.
I'm a bit lost on the "Indigo Children" as well.
It is one of the few beliefs in my opinion that is just as strange as scientology here is one of the numerous sites about it.
http://www.metagifted.org/topics/metagifted/indigo/
or you could buy the book about them. The scary thing is that more people are starting to believe it, including some psychologists.