Join our server on Discord

Circeus Drabbles
Title: Talking to the devil
Season: Adventure 02
Character(s): Miyako
Rating: PG-13 atleast (damn, I'm no good at this XD)
Words: 161

"He's always moving around so... silently. No.... cautiously. No extra movement whatsoever," Devil Miyako commented.

She had a red fuku dress on that Miyako wouldn't have even considered fantasizing about.

Angel Miyako crossed her arms in annoyance.

"He's always been like that," she commented. "Why do you have to notice it now?"

She wore a long, flowing white dress. Miyako mentally observed it would look much better on Mimi.

"Because there's no time like now," Devil Miyako retorted unhelpfully.

Angel Miyako threw her arms up in the air...

"He's only ten, for the love of everything holy!"

"Hmm... Hairless..." Devil Miyako sighed.

Angel Miyako harrumpfed loudly and bit down on her halo. That was too much for Miyako.

"Just shut up you two! can't you see I'm trying to be a pervert here?"

Everybody starred at Miyako after that completely unexpected outburst. She felt her cheeks flush ever so slightly when she realized she'd actually said that out loud.

"What?"

Title: Keeping the pretense
Character(s): Hikari, Daisuke
Rating: G
Words: 100
Note1: Okay, this could be any names and still work, but I figured I might as wel post it here.
Note2: Guess what game I was playing today at the arcade?

Hikari was in pain. Daisuke was hurting her, and he knew it. And she knew how much it hurt him that he was the one hurting her. With everything he tried she was hurt a little more. And yet neither of them could help it. Neither of them could afford to stop. Not now. Not when everybody's attention was on them. They had to keep the pretense and smile.

Oh, how Hikari would be glad once the Prom's first dance would be over. Because Daisuke was most definitely the worst dancer to ever grace a dancing floor with his footwork.

Title: Mouthwash
Character(s): Jyou, Gomamon
Words: 232
Note: This is Part two of teh series I started with Whipped Cream, which I call "The Real Thing"

The green liquid gurgled in Jyou's throat. When the small, white-furred seal that was his partner jumped next to the sink and greeted him loudly, the teen gasped. Unfortunately, that is never a good idea when one's mouth is full of mouthwash.

Gomamon observed as a geyser of green-tinted liquid spewed forth and splashed against the mirror, sending drops everywhere.

"Nice shot!" he said, holding up a piece of cardboard with "9.3" written on it.

Gomamon shook his head, adding to the liquid flying everywhere as Jyou continued to cough, holding his throat with both hands. The human eventually turned to his partner.

"Gomamon!" he exclaimed. "What did I told you about scaring me when I'm eating?"

The digimon raised an eyebrow at the young man.

"That's gotta be the weirdest way to eat I've ever seen."

Jyou palmed his forehead in desperation.

"Well, I wasn't really drinking it, but that's close enough," he protested.

Gomamon took the bottle of green liquid in his flipper, brought it to his nose and took a whiff. The child-level immediately recoiled with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yuck! No surprise you don't drink it! Are you even sure that's not toxic or something?" he asked, pulling his tongue out.

Jyou stopped trying to wipe up the liquid from the mirror and eyed the bottle warily.

Title: Sprouts
Character(s): Jyou, Gomamon (Mrs Kido)
Words: 221
Note: I originally hoped to include this in "Mouthwash" as a passing reference, but it just didn't work out.

Jyou gave the plastic container an uneasy glance. It was labelled "chocolate", but he could not remember when he might have put some in there. He could barely remember when last he'd seen chocolate around the apartment at all, though Gomamon mostly to blame for that one.

He opened the plastic box and dropped it in surprise. The chocolate was invisible, entirely covered by thick green fuzz. Gomamon had been peering in the fridge too. He looked at the content, then flipped in into his mouth, munched and swallowed.

"Gomamon! What are you thinking?" Jyou panicked.

"I'm thinking that I'm hungry," the digimon retorted matter-of-factly.

Jyou began to flail his arms around.

"But it's not... Healthy! I don't even know if I sould call a doctor or a veterinarian!"

Digimon healthcare was still a subject of hot debates. However, Jyou's medico-political considerations were interrupted by a call from his mother.

"Jyou! Could you get me the alfalfa sprouts? They're in that old box with the 'chocolate' sticker on it."

Title: Pruning
Character(s): Palmon, Mimi (Koushirou)
Words: 300
Note: Part three of "The Real Thing" series.

Mimi's recent taking up of gardening had surprised Palmon. That with the dirt and sweat and sun and all. But Palmon herself did appreciate dirt and sweat and sun and all that jazz, so she didn't dwell too much on it.

"Say, Mimi," she asked, holding up a the bag of fertilizer the girl had been scooping from. "What is that?"

"That's fertilizer."

"And what is it for?" Palmon continued.

Mimi paused a second. She wasn't exactly one for explaining things. That was Koushirou's shtick, not hers.

"It's... Food for plants, I guess," she eventually answered. "It helps them grow strong and make prettier flowers."

"Oh? You think it'd be good for me too?"

Mimi hesitated.

"I... Don't know. I does have all sorts of warnings about toxicity and whatnot."

Palmon looked at the skull-and-bones symbol on the side of the bag with a pouty lip. She still took some and peppered her own reserved patch with it while her partner wasn't looking. Mimi grabbed a pair of pruning shears and turned toward the small rosebush taking most of the balcony's corner. Just as she was about to begin her work, Palmon shrieked and grabbed the large scissors out of her hands.

"What are you doing?!" the digimon exclaimed.

"I'm pruning it!" Mimi protested, trying to recover the gardening tool, which Palmon proceeded to throw over the railing.

"What has this to do with prunes? It's inhuman!" Palmon retorted.

"Well... it's not exactly the most human thing either!" Mimi argued back. "I'm just taking away the branches that don't do anything!"

"Yeah? What would you say if I started to prune away your hair and nails? It's not like they do anything useful!"

It was a low blow and she knew it, but it did won her the argument.

Title: Harmonica
Character(s): Gabumon, Yamato
Rating: PG-13
Coupling: Gabuto
Words: 283
Note 1: I hate you, Wonderboy, really, I utterly despise you! I should be studying for my America Literary Contexts instead of writing cute and fluffy Gabuto!
Note 2:Fourth part of The Real Thing series. Looks like I'm slowly building my way up the rating scale... *facepalm*
Note 3: Damn, that first line is corny as all hell!

The longing notes hung in the late afternoon as Yamato brushed his lips against the cold metal. He felt a presence by his side and stopped playing with a smile.

"Can I?" Gabumon enquired.

"Sure" Yamato handed the musical instrument over.

"You know how much I like playing it, don
Title: Couch Coach
Character(s): Piyomon, Sora, (Agumon, Gabumon, Palmon, Mimi)
Words: 207

Piyomon had been flying around out of boredom. She'd visited Gabumon and Agumon, both of which had proven to be just as bored on this exam day. Coming back to the apartment, she found her partner back early from her own exams, sitting on the couch.

Okay, maybe sitting wasn't the most appropriate word for what she was doing. Piyomon observed from the balcony, wondering what the hell was going on. Then she remembered something Palmon had once mentioned Mimi doing in front of the T. V. "Working out." Look at her partner's agitation, that did look kind of like exercising. She decided to join in.

She wasn't quite sure how to do this, as the instructions from the T.V. didn't seem to be very helpful. So she went with Sora. When the girl shouted, the digimon shouted. When she jumped, punched, kicked, flailed her arms, Piyomon did so. This was a lot more demanding than Piyomon had expected. She tapped her partner's arm. Sora jumped again, obviously not having even noticed her presence.

"I can't keep up with that work out thing. I need rest," the bird digimon said.

Sora stared right back at her.

"What are you talking about? I'm watching the Football World Cup!"

Title: Vocabulary
Character(s): Daisuke, V-mon (Tailmon, Sora)
Pairing: Indirect VeeTail
Words: 295
Note 1: Oh, this was so much fun to come up with.

Daisuke couldn't bear it anymore. He grabbed his partner by the arm and dragged him off to the bathroom. Once there, he sat him up on the counter.

"Now," the teen began with a slightly accusing tone. "It's time you stop just melting into a poodle of goo each time she gets near you. You're going to ask Tailmon out. Tonight!"

He accented his last words with a dramatic pointing at the digimon.

"But she won't want to leave the party!" V-mon immediately protested.

Daisuke's arms dropped.

"'Ask her out' as in 'date'," he deadpanned.

"You mean these things that get stuck between your teeth?" V-mon asked.

Daisuke rolled his eyes. He was not supposed to have to explain these things!

"Going out together. Walking on the beach," he proposed for examples. "Going to the aqua park. Whatever floats your boat!"

Now V-mon was really confused.

"But, Daisuke, I don't have a boat!"

Daisuke palmed his forehead.

"Oy!"

"Daisuke? Are you done in there?" a voice came in.

That was Sora from outside the bathroom.

"Gimme a minute!" he yelled back.

A few minutes later, the two got out of the bathroom, V-mon looking rather uncertain. He walked across the living room to where Tailmon was snatching from the chips. As soon as he got within two feet of her, he began to have doubt. She looked at him, obviously expecting something. He began to fiddle with his foot.

"Well... Uh... Tailmon..." he mumbled.

"Yes?" she acknowledged him.

"How would you like a date with me?" he finally managed.

"Oh... That's really sweet, V-mon..." she began. "But I can't stand the taste of the things."

V-mon palmed his forehead so hard the sound carried across the room and caught Daisuke's attention.

"Oy!" the digimon said.

Title: Minding
Character(s): Yamato (Gabumon)
Pairing: One-sided Gabuto
Words: 100

I love it when he looks at me. I love it too when I look back and he looks away with that cute blush of his. I love that I
Some of those are pretty good. I have an idea that you could make a couple of these for each site update. I think they'd be a good addition to the updates.
When I start travelling in the R-to-NC-17 land, we'll see about that.

I actually have an idea for a Cody/Armadillomon lemon, which will certainly get submitted when I get round to write it.
No, I mean these would be great for a little mini-story for each update. Since a lot of your fics get the characters pretty close to how they are.
considering the... Uh current rythm of the updates, I can probably do more than one Wink

I'm still not sure what you mean though. You're thinking about a dedicated drabble for each update?
Yeah just add a couple of these in with every update. It might be a fun little extra.
Title: Mask
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Palmon, Mimi (Mr & Mrs tachikawa)
Pairings: Palmon/Mimi
Rating: R
Word count: 118
Note: A friend granted me a drabble request. So I asked for Jyou/Gomamon. And because he did it (far beyond what I expected, actually) and commented as to being grateful I didn't request Palmon/Mimi, I felt compelled. I am not a Yuri boy, but the plotbunny was not one I could afford to let go.

The purple-tipped green snake crawled across the hallway. In the kitchen were voices. It went that way. It reached to Mimi's chair and slowly wrapped itself up along one of the legs. Then it slipped between her legs, under her ultrashort skirt.

She would not scream. She would not moan. She would not squirm. She would not blush if there was anything she could do not to. Even as she was being so delightfully tortured. She continued the discussion in her usual preppy voice. The girl eventually gave a short squeak and turned around to look toward her room with a very, very scary smile.

She was getting her revenge tonight. Palmon had better be ready for it.

Title: The Altar
Series Adventure 02
Characters: V-mon, Daisuke (Wormmon, Ken)
Pairings: Hum...let's see... Daiken, VeeWorm and what I think is one-sided Veesuke
Rating: R
Word count: 142
Note: Yay! Written for a contest with the theme "sacrifice"

Daisuke squirmed.

"That tickles!" he protested.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" V-mon wondered.

The digimon wasn't sure what was worse: Daisuke standing in the kitchen in nothing but bunny ears and tail, being tasked with painting him with chocolate covering, or the fact he wasn't allowed to have his way with any of the two. He sighed and slurped back his drooling, trying his best to control himself.

"You know, when I need to surprise Wormmon, I just get him a videogame he can actually play," the digimon added.

"But this is Ken we're talking! Ken is worth everything!" Daisuke confirmed, squirming some more as the brush trailed against his skin.

V-mon sighed more loudly. There would be no talking his partner out of it. His boyfriend was the only altar Daisuke would always be willing to sacrifice his pride on.
Interesting. I like the palmon/mimi idea although I can almost see veemon doing that to davis. I hate having a visual mind sometimes. heh heh heh
Good work.
UnknownH Wrote:I can almost see veemon doing that to davis. I hate having a visual mind sometimes. heh heh heh
What's wrong with that mental image?