Join our server on Discord

Circeus Drabbles
I thought the savers one was pretty good. That sounded a lot like how Biyomon really sounded.
Can I post one? *grovels at circeus's feet* Please?
PokePimp Wrote:Can I post one? *grovels at circeus's feet* Please?

Feel free, but I'd appreciate if you did it into your own thread. *is a bit possessive*
:oops: Okay...
Title: Be my guest
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Armadimon, Hawkmon
Rating: G
Word count: 200
Topic: Guest
Note: Okay, I don't like it much, but I didn't like the idea that the topic "guest" would go without a fight.

Hawkmon fidgeted. Somehow, this didn't feel right. It was not the fact he was visiting, and not the fact Armadimon was trying to explain the rules of this new game. Maybe it was the fact that he seemed so... gleeful about it.

Hawkmon liked games as much as the next Digimon. Unfortunately, the next Digimon happened to be Armadimon, the first one to get the concept of "strip-poker" and self-entitled "Kancho assassin". He gave a sigh as the mammalian whipped out a pack of wooden sticks.

"Ah... Those are Iori's lunch chopsticks for the week," the bird pointed out.

"Lunch, shmunch!" Armadimon retorted. "We're playing pickup sticks remember? The relevant part is 'stick'."

He slammed the handful of eating utensils on the table and allowed them to freefall in a complicated heap.

"Who goes first?" Hawkmon asked. He just knew there was something Armadimon wasn't telling him, but he figured that wouldn't change anything by now.

"Be my guest," the yellow digimon answered with a predatory smile. Of course he would not tell Hawkmon that these were only half of Iori's chopsticks. The other half was laying by his side, hidden by the table.

Armadimon hated to lose at games.

Title: Breathe in, breathe out
Season: Adventure 02
Character(s): Daisuke, Iori
Coupling(s): Daiori
Rating: PG
Words: 128
Note: I again blame [url=http://moecon.net/digimon/200-10.gif]the artist[url].

Daisuke didn't mind carrying Iori back home. The day had been long and taken it's toll on everyone, but that was the least the leader could do. He smiled, remembering how the boy had slipped into slumber without anybody noticing. Despite the aura of seriousness he radiated, Iori was still a nine-year-old, and it was nice to see that confirmed from time to time.

What Daisuke did kinda mind was the soft breathing of the child against his neck. The occasional tightening of the arms around his collar was kinda distracting too, but not as much as the hypnotic rhythm against his back.

But what Daisuke minded the most as he nodded to Michiko was being sad not to feel that breath in his neck anymore.

Title: Balls
Series Tamers
Characters: Guilmon (Takato)
Rating: PG-13
Word Count: 100

Guilmon loved balls. He really couldn't help it. It seemed to be part of his very nature.

Small balls. Big balls. Hairy balls. Smooth balls. Wrinkled balls.

All balls were equals to him.

Loose balls. Leathery balls. Light balls. Heavy balls. Bumpy balls.

He loved to play with balls.

Balls were to be munched on, fondled, rolled, nuzzled and, on occasion, kicked.

Not everybody agreed with Guilmon's love of balls. It had caused more than an headache for Takato. And now he made a point of making sure never to let Guilmon within sighting range of a sports equipment shop.

Notes: How bad a place did your mind go to? I am not only going to be crunchy and crispy when I get in Hell, I am going to be damn tasty!

Title: Peek-a-boo
Series Adventure
Characters: Gabumon, Gomamon
Coupling(s): GomaGabu
Rating: PG
Word Count: 361
Note: Hummm... I've been wanting to write GomaGabu for the longest time.

Managing to survive fighting Devimon, Etemon, Vamdemon and the Dark Master, it would be expected, should give a Digimon nerves of steel. And yet, the seal-bodied creature otherwise known as Gomamon had been finding it supremely easy to prank and scare his old Chosen friends out of their skin.

Having just successfully sent the fur-wearing Gabumon on his back in surprise, he was now busy rolling around laughing out loud. The lizard gave him the evil eye.

"But, ahahahahah!!! Your face bwahahah!" Gomamon hiccupped between bouts of giggle.

Gabumon sat up and crossed his arms pointedly looked the other way, pouting. Gomamon eventually waddled up to his friend and tilted his head to the side.

"Awww.... Come on! It was only a joke!"

"It was stupid joke. Why do you always have to prank the people around you?" Gabumon asked.

And then the next thing he knew the seal had climbed on his back and rested his head next to the horn jutting out of his forehead. Just like he did with Jyou. The nerve of him!

"I tease because I looOooAAh!!"

Gomamon's answer was interrupted as his perch bucked and tried to throw him off. Unable to do anything else, he latched to the closest handle: the edge of the blue fur pelt. Gabumon gave a violent jerk that managed to throw Gomamon off. The mammal digimon rolled on the ground in a... blue haze? Gabumon patted at his forehead and missed the familiar feeling of the fur. A blush immediately invaded his face as he stomped toward his fellow digimon. Gomamon gave a slight moan.

"Hum...It's comfy. I understand why you don't want to let go of it now," he looked up at the timid lizard and grinned. "Though you look pretty good without it."

Gabumon grabbed the fur and pulled it around sharply. Gomamon used the momentum to leap at him and steal a peck on the tip of the dog snout Gabumon was graced with. Gabumon blinked.

"Gomamon!"

But the furred seal had already bought himself enough time to run back into the river, leaving only the echoes of his giggles hanging in the afternoon air.
circeus Wrote:Note: Hummm... I've been wanting to write GomaGabu for the longest time.

I loved it. They're such a damned cute pairing. When I wrote my lemon with them in it, I was like "Man, how come so few people do this pairing?" The cute fuzziness factor is off the charts.
senjuro Wrote:The cute fuzziness factor is off the charts.

True true. I was originally aiming for a tickling scene, but it sorta evolved on its own. Tickling would have caused my brain to self-destruct with cute XD

As for the "how come so few people do this pairing", one has to note only 4 male digi shows up with regularity in pairings: Patamon, Veemon, Gabumon and Agumon, which sorta reduce the pool of yaoi in Digimon-only pairings :cry: The other shows up occasionally, when they do at all (come on, beside Mullen's recent one-shot and my drabbles, when was the lat time you saw Wormmon paired up with anyone?)
Title: Icing on the cake
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Armadimon, Gomamon
Pairings: ArmaGoma
Word count: 298
Note: I (partly) blame a fellow RP-er and our hilarious chat RP

Armadimon wasn't sure how he'd gotten in this situation. Stuck on his back between a few well-placed rock. One thing was certain, tough: Gomamon had been planning this for a while, because he was far too well-prepared for him not to. And Armadimon wasn't sure what an "Armada split" was supposed to be, but as long as it involved him being fed whipped cream, he didn't care too much. He did not even notice when Gomamon began to smear the cream across his face, then across his whole underside.

"Yum! Hey, Gomamon... What are you doing!? My mouth's this way!" he began to protest at the prospect of all that wasted (understand: not eaten by him) cream.

"Who said I was interested in your mouth?"

He added a generous amount of cream right atop the armadillo's sheath opening. Armadimon blushed a bright red at this.

"But that's going to be a mess to clean!" he objected.

"That, Shellboy, is exactly why I'm there!" Gomamon retorted

Armadimon could feel a tongue licking the cream off and his blush reached the very tip of his ears. A fraction of a second later, Gomamon's face reappeared in his field of vision when the seal climbed up on him, smearing the icing across Armadimon's chest and belly.

"What happened? Cat got your tongue?" he asked mischievously right before spraying more cream on Armadimon's muzzle.

The upturned digimon's mouth opened so he could lick his face clean. Gomamon grabbed at the muzzle and brought his own down to steal the dairy product right off Armadimon's tongue, exploring inside the mouth to take as much as possible, and sucking on the tongue on his way out.

"Stop keeping the best part for yourself!" he teased.

"Shut up and kiss me again," came Armadimon's answer.

Title: Background noise
Series Adventure 02
Characters: Miyako, Wormmon (Ken, Daisuke, Hawkmon, V-mon)
Pairings: DaiKen, VeeHawk and MiyaWorm
Word count: 300
Note: Indirectly inspired by Chibirenamon's Reversals

Miyako was beyond herself. It had begun as just an outing at the park with Daisuke, Ken and their partners. First V-mon and Hawkmon had absconded into the bushes. Fine. She could live with that (although she would never admit to them how cute she thought they looked together). But when Daisuke and Ken had begun to make more noise than she did talking, it had just blown a fuse.

"Fine! I can see when I'm not wanted!" she'd hissed. "Let's go, Wormmon."

Without asking his opinion, she'd grabbed the digimon and stalked away until she'd found a bench and plopped herself there.

"What's wrong, Miyako-chan?" Wormmon asked.

She threw her arms in the air.

"Nothing!" she answered angrily and unconvincingly.

Wormmon gave her a token don't-take-me-for-an-idiot look.

"Okay, alright. I, annoyed at them, all of them. And maybe jealous. I mean, What's wrong with me? All my friends seem to find their best matches and I just stand there alone. Does my hair look funny? Do I have a missing limb or what?" she ranted.

Interrupting herself, she got up.

"I'd like to think I'm a rather attractive young woman. And I make efforts, too!"

She gave her hips a couple shakes to emphasize her words.

"I think you're a very attractive young woman," Wormmon cut her off.

Miyako blushed at this. She gave the digimon her undivided attention and couldn't miss the admirative look in his eyes. She tried to resist. Okay, not very hard, but at least she tried

"Kyaaaaaa!! You're just too cute!"

Within the next half-second, the digimon was squeezed against the girl's relatively well-develloped bosom. Actually, he was snuggling there. Miyako came back to her senses and blushed thoroughly.

"Sorry!" she squeaked.

Wormmon smiled.

"No need to be."
Lucky worm. But very nice. And cute. I'll be looking up at drabble livejournal later.
Wormmon and Yoliei? Unusual! I'd never had thought it!

I came up with a good way to come up with unusual couplings: put all the Digimon character in The Sims. Endless interesting couplings.