Join our server on Discord

[AOTM] September Contest [Entries Open]
I'm still waiting to recieve an answer for my previous reply, with that, you probably know the answer.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I got a bit distracted by things the last few days, btu I am now sending out the entries to the judges. Due to rush, I am not removing authors this month, and the entries should be sent within 60 minutes of this post.
Can't wait to hear the scores. :D
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Just sent in my scoring, guess we'll be playing the waiting game for a bit now.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
To anyone who read the story; it's easy to most likely tell what scenes I had to water down or outright remove just so the entry would pass through the censorship rules. I hope it didn't hurt the reading experience. :)

Does anyone actually have an idea of which entry won?

Also, whether I won or not, can I submit my story to the site normally now (or just post it)?
Yeah, I'm dying to put my fic up. I worked long and hard to make it. :D

Go ahead and submit your entry Anonmon, I got horribly swamped towards the end of September and was unable myself to do my own reviews. I still do not have the time to do so, and am posting this as a notice. I will try to post whether Anonmon or Mister Big T won the contest by the end of the week, but work will be keeping me very busy.

Alternately, if the judges send Herr Mullen their scores, he did graciously offer to take up my slack in that department.

I apologize for this, but I have so many things I need to do these days to get ready for selling the house and getting enlisted that my freetime is in short demand, and what little I have has been spent with close friends either IRL or online in chat.

I apologize for falling short in my volunteered duties, but my real life duties take precedence.
Nate Hunter Wrote:I apologize for falling short in my volunteered duties, but my real life duties take precedence.
But of course.
Wow, Nate must be really damn busy. It's been another week.