SPAM!

Super!
Powerful!
Annoyance!
Masters!

*Trumpet billows, fireworks, and dancing monkeys begin running around*

Now then, what were we doing?

Myotismon: Remember me?

Shadow: I don't remember much, and you're no looker. *rips his necklace off and shoves it into his throat deleting him instantly* I STILL wanna know why they didn't do that in the show.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
hmm... me too- I wonder why-
Kinda anticlimactic. They chase him across two dimensions and then kill him by stabbing him with a necklace or something, probably would've ticked off some fans.

Venommyotismon: I'm BAAAACK!

Shadow: And I'm still more evil than you, *shoots him in the head at point blank range* Now where was I?

Malomyotismon: You can't kill me!

Shadow: Oh for the love of. *Shoots in head, throws body into woodchipper, burns small pieces, buries under tons and tons of dirt and concrete, then drops and A-bomb on the site* Come back from THAT!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Belial-Myotismon: I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
Shadow: THAT'S IT! *takes out the BFG from doom* survive this! *fires a large ball of green energy completely obliterating every fiber of Myotismon* AND ANOTHER! *keeps firing till there's a hole clean through the planet* AND STAY DEAD THIS TIME!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Millions of Mini-Myotismon: (in high squeaky voices) I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!
Shadow: There is only one weapon strong enough to destroy such a great evil, I summon it now! *shoots a laser from his palm into the sky*

Large ball of light descends from a heavenly chorus, it is the one and only...Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris: *Kicks mini-myotismons in their crotches*

Shadow: I don't care what you are, a kick to the crotch from the Chuck will kill you permanently.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Millions of Mini-Myotismon: (in high squeaky voices) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

(dies- for good)
Billions of Pico-Puppetmons: We will avenge the Mini-Myotismons!!
Chuck Norris: *kicks in crotch*

Shadow: All will fall before the ultimate weapon!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad