Join our server on Discord

Well met to all
well met!
HI! *waves from far away, then runs near Dragon's Kai* Really good welcomes here! I'm glad you decided to join the forums, I'm DMX and I'm a Lemon writer as lots of guys here are too, anyways... GREETINGS FROM BUENOS AIRES! Enjoy your stay my buddy!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Greetings from New Jersey and I am the one they call lonelygabu.....

Inside these are the things you need.....some pencils pare and compies... tissues and random projectiles.....

This is your home and I hope you enjoy it like the rest of us have and will continue for eons more.....

this is your second home and say hello to your big happy family.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hi! Welcome to the DaD.. no purchase nesscessary! Well I rorancrystalwolf and I am an upcoming Lemon writer and moderator. I am one of the many Gabumon fan and I wish you the best in all your days here. :D
Veemon's Followers
hiya! Greetings from Texas! Nice to meet you, and hope you have a good time! ^^[/i]
(Slowly fades in from the shadows)

Greetings from Romania, Carpathia, Transylvania, Castle VanCrimson.

I am Gunter, and my posts bear no significance to this amazing site.

Welcome to the DaD, Enjoy your stay here...

Will you be my friend?
Oh don't mind Gunter, he's not really like that at all. He's so huggable *hugs Gunter* See? Oh so huggable!!!

Anyway, I'm senjuro. I'm the site treasurer, I moderate a few boards, and I've written a few lemons. Oh, and I'm a die-hard Gabumon fan, too. Hope you have a great time! ^_^
I am "lonelygabu" so you'd think you could awesome that I love....

GABUMON's HOTTTTT!!!!

anyway don't mind us...... we are all loveable characters here =P :P.....

Enjoy and let the fun begin!.........
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Hello. I'm Shadow, I'm the guy your parents warn you not to accept candy from Twisted . Have fun on the board, just wait till the fun begins on the intro thread *Begins polishing gun* HEHEHE.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Right, candy...

Anyways welcome and enjoy your stay.