Join our server on Discord

Well met to all
Me? why?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Who wouldn't envy a dragon? They're the embodiment of all the powers that sustain the world. All hail the mighty dragon! *begins bowing to a shrine he made in his basement* we aren't worthy, we aren't worthy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Let's look forward for my next miracle PIE FOR EVERYONE! *motions claw and makes huge Pie's fall of from the sky crushing everything and everyone* hmm... oh right... it was miracle-disaste-miracle-disaster-disaster-disaster-disaster-disaster-disaster-disaster-disaster-disaster...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Okay so one miracle then about 8 dozen disasters, I think you're about due for another miracle.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Right now? I'll need more praying for that.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Uggh! *puts on a feathery hat and a grass skirt* Let's get this over with, live chicken, *is handed a live chicken from nowhere* BOOM SHAKA WHOOSH! *begins swing the chicken around while dancing*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Enough! I've seen enough! *turns chicken into 5 stars hotel food* There... and please... get rid of that... *snaps fingers and turns Shadow's clothing to a ballet dancer ones* whoops... wrong finger *snaps fingers again and Shadow's clothing turns to a coat from the Matrix* oh... and... I guess you want Neo's powers too? *crosses arms*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nah, Neo's powers suck. I'll just take my own powers, *Flash of light and Shadow reappears in his typical clothes* now then where to begin, how about *sticks out arm and the Lion's heart gunblade appears in his hand* Now, we need some enemies to destroy, DMX would you like to do the honors?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Of course *snaps both claws fingers, which makes a catashstrophic explosion, afterwards, the world is in flames, and an army of Megas and class S spirits from Yu Yu Hakusho are all gathered nearby them* You can start now Shadow *grins*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
-and here are the SPAMs.

Hey... do any of you think that Dragon's Kai stopped posting?

Just a feeling.

(Hey- save a mega and a spirit for me!)