Join our server on Discord

Well met to all
WELCOME TO THE HOUSE OF HORRORS..WHAT BORN IN A BARN,SHUT THE FREAKIN DOOR.SIT DOWN CUZ IMMA BOUT TO SCARE YA--.....wait....This isnt ICP's House of Horrors....YOU TRICKED ME

honestly,welcome to the Board.
all of them huggable. but sometimes they can drive you up the wall and then some. anyway, i'm Blue Rover and i'm the mod for some of the RPG boards. if you need help, pm a mod. why did you put random projectiles in the gift basket? it was suppost to be a friggn FRUIT BASKET!!!
Veemon's Followers
Hello there as you can see my name is Ruin. I'm actually pretty new to the forum myself. From what I've seen in my short time being here it seems like an awesome forum and I'm sure you'll have a blast.
blue rover wrote:

Quote:all of them huggable. but sometimes they can drive you up the wall and then some. anyway, i'm Blue Rover and i'm the mod for some of the RPG boards. if you need help, pm a mod. why did you put random projectiles in the gift basket? it was suppost to be a friggn FRUIT BASKET!!!

If you had ever read my introductions I give each person that comes to DAD a special un ique gift or atleas try to..... I want to welcome the INDIVIDUAL to the group.... So my gifts are personal and well thought of... Projectiles.....COME ON..... It exists in the world where random things can be hurled at typing speed.....Its more of a precautionary measure.....

anyway enjoy your stay and I hope that you enjoy it for days to come...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Oooohhh.... I feel Soooo LOVED.

*Smiles*

Ahhh... I feel so happy....

*Struck by lightning, but it misses, and it starts raining over the castle*

Mmm... I'm still happy...

*Blackout, but the emergency generators kick in*

Everyone is so huggable- ESPECIALLY the Gabufans...

*lightning strikes... ten times... but Gunter just absorbs them, smoking slightly."

Somebody hug me....
I don't do this often but the forces of nature told me too! * hugs* there now you have a hug :) and Yes all the gabufans are very huggable.. just ask mistysilverwolf she hugs me everyday
Veemon's Followers
I envy you....
Aww... don't feel like that! *wags tail* Dragons are huggable too *hugs Gunter*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Quote:If you had ever read my introductions I give each person that comes to DAD a special un ique gift or atleas try to..... I want to welcome the INDIVIDUAL to the group.... So my gifts are personal and well thought of... Projectiles.....COME ON..... It exists in the world where random things can be hurled at typing speed.....Its more of a precautionary measure.....

ya, a precautionary measure... i won't finish that thought.
Veemon's Followers
Okay- I envy you too- DMX.

And you!