Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Gatomon literally ignored Mar, she was so deep in her making out with Patamon frenching him passionately. TK just blinked.

"I doubt she heard you Mar, besides better let's go we have only 15 minutes to reach school" TK said as he and Kari pushed Mar out of the apartment closing the door behind them and living Patamon and Gatomon alone in their making out.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Gunter readjusted his plated gloves, and went in.

The five guys lay beaten up and unconcious on the sidewalk.

"Wanabes." Gunter Mumbled to himself.
''Good bye guys!'' Mar said with a smile as he kept staring on Gatomon and Patamon while they kept making out just outside the place, then he turned his face to Kari as they dragged him to the school ''Morning Kari!'' He smiled.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Get ready to jump!" Fengalmon warned as he saw the five bodies lying in his way. He effortlessly jumped over them as Shadow grabbed his board and hopped over them.

Shadow released the chord from his hand and slowed to a halt, "Wonder what we missed?" He wondered as Fengalmon shrank back to his smaller Slashmon form. "Here," Shadow dropped his bookbag onto the ground and opened it, "I doubt you'd be welcome here."

"If you'd just wake up on time I wouldn't have to drag you to school every morning." He complained as he climbed into the bag.

"Just chill. It's our first schoolday in this country, we should try not to start another world war or something."

"Bring on the giant robots and chicks in revealing outfits!"

"You watch too much tv." Shadow lost his balance a bit as Slashmon kicked him through the bag.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kari smiled at Mar. "How are you been Mar? besides the fact you and Patamon went to a 2 day party?" she said with a giggle and TK chuckled.

"You should had seen how he and Patamon arrived home from that party, even Myotismon would ended scared seeing them" He said with a laugh as they walked towards the school.

Meanwhile at Kari's house Patamon and Gatomon already were laying on the couch making out. Gatomon purred louder as she kissed him hard as they caressed each other hungrily. after a few minutes they broke their kiss to breathe and Gatomon smiled.

"I see I'm not the only one with that kind of urges huh?" she said with a purr as she played with his wings and he smiled.

"You too kitty?" Patamon asked as he caressed her cheek as she nodded.

"Yeah....... me too Pata....... I need you" she said as she kissed him softly and he kissed her back and smiled.

"Well, I'm yours kitten" he said and then he kissed her passionately and caressed her with passion.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Well, you can take in count the fight with the bartender, BUT PLEASE! since when you can't take drinks without asking? I know this isn't Canada, but oh man... that guy sure was pissed...'' He said with a sigh as they reached school, he looked over the bodies ''HAH! and I was the one drunk right?'' He said with a chuckle as he looked at the five guys knocked there.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter stood in the hall, motionless, students and teachers were filing past him, and giving him awkward stares every now and then.
TK saw the five guys out cold in the floor and blinked.

"Okay, must be an epidemy or something" He said with a shrug and Kari giggled.

"Maybe, but better let's rush to enter to school before we get detention for being late" she said with a smile and then the three of them ran to the school and entered in the building to go to their classroom.

Meanwhile on Kari's house Gatomon gently pushed Patamon off her and smiled at him and purred.

"this is not place for that Pata" she said and winked at him as she got up from the couch and walked up to Kari's room and leaned of the door of the room in a seductive pose and smiled at Pata as she moved her tail like teasing him to follow her. she winked at him and walked in the room and Patamon smiled.

"Wow...... what a girl! grrrrr.....!" he said and got off the couch and walked up to Kari's room and entering in it just to see Gatomon lying on the bed on a seductive pose moving her tail seductively and purring as she was smiling at him.

"Come here love.... make love to me, make me feel purrfect" she said in a seductive voice. Patamon just closed the door behind him and growled playfully as he walked up to the bed leaping on it as he got near Gatomon and kissed her passionately.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar shrugged and just ignored the guys, then followed his tamers, coming across looks with Gunter in the way, he simply smiled to him, then kept walking to the classroom where the three of them had their classes ''That guy's new at least I know that, he looked kinda nice'' He thought to himself.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter suddenly moved- and was in front of him. his bored eyes staring at his. "Hey... do you know which class I belong to?" he asked tonelessly.