Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Okay, no rules in this RP really, you can take control up to 4 characters maximum, and the characters can be str8, gay, lesbian, bi, whatsoever, you choose! He/she/it can be human, digimon, digidestined, evil, teacher(wtf?), firemen... well you get it, you can be whatever you want, it will include WHATEVER you want, sex, fights, school(again, wtf?), sports... WHEEE!

Anyways, the only thing that I ask is a small profile of your characters, like this:

Name: Your char's name! (duh)
Description: Please be specific with descriptions, so there won't be any complications.
Other info: Something else we should know?

And from here... HERE WE GO!

---------------------

Name: Mar.

Description: Looks like an armorless Flamedramon with mid-short snowhite hair, is quite enthusiastic with battles, food and ''fun'', no matter what, he always is in for everything! Really loves being with friends to party and whatsoever, is quite a casanova with girls, since he was discovered by TK and Kari, he developed quite a passion for battling just for fun and being with girls *wink*.

Other info: He was discovered in digiworld by TK and Kari, since then, he is their digimon along with Patamon and Gatomon, he is the best pal of Patamon. When he stepped on the human world for the first time, he surprisingly was able to shapeshift to human, who looks like a normal human of like 16 years old with long snowhite hair. LOVES furries, girls=weak point ;)

There it is the mini-profile... LET's START!!

A usual day for Mar, he was just sleeping on his back on his bed, as digimon, he blowed his white hair up as he snored softly, it was just morning, and it seemed he wouldn't wake up by anything or anyone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Shadow (Big surprise :roll: ).

Description: Too lazy to describe, see my pic in general chat.

Other info: Has a digimon partner, Slashmon. Loves fighting, football, and skateboarding.

*Shadow's place*

Shadow was still in bed snoring loudly despite the fact that it was almost noon. There was a small knock on the door, "Housekeeping! Fluff your pillow?" He simply ignored it knowing it was Slashmon being his typical annoying self. Another knock came shortly after, "Housekeeping! Fresh mint?"

"No obla ingla!" (OOC: I think that's how you spell "I don't speak english." in Spanish)

The door was quickly kicked open as Slashmon ran through and jumped on the bed, "Come on! Wake up! I'm bored!"

"Why don't you go play drink the stuff under the sink?" Shadow said irritably pulling the blanket over his head.

"Fine!" Slashmon jumped off the bed and headed for the window, "I'll find someway to occuby myself." He jumped out pounding from porch to porch until he hit the street and set off to find something to do.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
here is my profile:

Name: Takeru Takaishi
Description: well not much to say you all know TK, the only thing I would say is that he is dating Kari
Other info: since Mar became his and Kari's partner he is living with TK at his house

Name: Kari Kamiya
Description: same with TK you all know her, she is dating TK
Other info: nope :P

Name: Patamon
Description: you all know him :P
Other info: He and Gatomon became boyfriend and girlfriend or more specifically mates after MaloMyotismon's defeat

Name: Gatomon
Description: you all know her
Other info: check other info on Patamon :P

now here we go!

IC:

TK walked in Mar's room and opened the curtains letting the light of the sun enter. "Raise and shine sleepy head, and shift to your human form since we have school today" he said as he removed the blankets from Mar.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar simply gave a shrug and blinked for a bit as he felt cold without his blankets ''Oww... TK... don't do this to me...'' He said, sitting on the bed and wagging his tail ''Today is saturday for god's sake!'' He said and removed the calendar from the table, as it was just monday.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tk just smirked and crossed his arms. "nice try smart guy, today is monday so now take your dragon tail along the rest of you to the bathroom to take a shower and change to your human form and get ready while I prepare breakfast" he said and then he turned and walked out and headed to the kitchen.

meanwhile on TK's room Patamon was on his very own bed hugging a pillow like if he was hugging someone as he was talking in his sleep. "Mmmm.... Gatomon my hot and beautiful kitty.... zzzz...." he muttered as he started to kiss the pillow.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Oww... shucks...'' He said as he fell on his back on the bed, then pulled a pillow and sunk it on his head ''God... kill me now...'' He muttered in a low voice as after a little minute, he simply got off the bed and stretched himself ''It's no use asking for favors I see'' Mar sighed and then dropped the calendar, walking out his room and heading for the bathroom, then entered, taking a towel with him ''...I feel so sleepy...'' He said as he entered the shower, turned it on in the hottest water and started to take his shower.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow had finally rolled out of bed, literally, and after a long stream of curses from hitting the floor stood up.

He had already gotten dressed mostly when Slashmon jumped back in the window, "You realize your gonna be late."

Shadow put a red unbuttoned shirt on over his white shirt threw on his "Sleeping Lion's Heart." Necklace before turning to him with a smile, "No I won't," He held up his digivice and skateboard, "We'll be there in no time."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK went to the kitchen and started to prepare the breakfast, when it was done he went to his room to wake Patamon but when he walked in he stopped cold in his tracks seeing Patamon hugging a pillow and muttering something about Gatomon. "God I better wake him up before he starts to hump that pillow" he said with a sigh as he walked up to Patamon and nudged him gently. "come on Pata time to wake up" he said still nudging him gently. Patamon slowly opened his eyes and blinked seeing he was kissing a pillow. he quickly let go the pillow.

"Wha? where? TK! I has having a nice dream and you interrupted!" the winged digimon complained making TK laugh. "Sorry buddy but I had to do it, or else you would ended mating with a pillow" he said with a grin making Patamon blush.

"Very funny TK, very funny" he said pouting.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
By then, Mar had just ended with his shower and then grabbed the towel to dry off, then put it around his shoulders as he finished ''...there has to be a way to stop teachers... this is frustrating!'' He complined as he got out the bathroom and headed to the kitchen, he had his arms crossed in his backhead as he looked around ''And where's everyone now?'' He questioned himself as he stroked his white hair back.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK walked in the kitchen with Patamon following and smiled seeing Mar there. "Oh sorry Mar, I had to wake up certain winged digimon before he could end mating with a pillow" he said with a chuckle while Patamon blushed.

"TK!!" Patamon shouted at him still blushing furiously. "Can you stop that now??" he screamed and TK laughed. "Okay, okay sorry but it was pretty hillarious seeing you kissing and hugging a pillow" he said with a smirk and Patamon sighed.

"Better let's eat breakfast" Patamon said as he sat down at the table
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions