Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
TK blinked seeing Mar sighing and with a hand on his face. "something wrong Mar?" he asked him as he put a hand on his shoulder. "You look kinda confused or something, are you okay?" Patamon asked with TK nodding.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Both Matt and Hinata walked outside home. Matt placed his arm around her shoulder as she places her arm around his waist. Even if they were dating since a few months ago they always blush a little when placing their arms around each other. It was such a lovely and romantic view. Matt was already late but yet he wanted to walk slowly just to enjoy Hinata
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He shook his head and stopped with TK ''It's... nothing... I think I just drank too much in that party...'' He said and then raised his head and smiled slightly to TK ''Let's... go to Kari now... I'm already missing my other tamer''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK smiled and gave Mar a little whack on the head. "Don't even think about add Kari to your conquer list Mar, I know your hidden intentions" he said and Patamon laughed. "bad fame you have Mar" he said with a chuckle as they kept walking towards Kari's house.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He got whacked and he rubbed his head with his hand ''Hey! Kari's my tamer too! She's one of my best friends!'' Mar said, slightly annoyed at their comments as they were already near Kari's place.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK smirked. "Can blame me if I'm dealing with a casanova digimon/human and a winged hampster digimon currently in heat?" he said with a smirk and Patamon blushed. "hey! is not my fault! all is part of the natural cicle of life" he said with a grin and TK chuckled. "yeah right and I suck my thumb" TK said sarcastly still smirking as they soon arrived to Kari's home
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''And here we are!'' He said smiling, practically ignorning the other two ''At last... do we go in or what?'' He asked as he turned his head to Patamon and TK.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK just smiled. "yeah, let's go" he said still smiling as they walked up to the door and knocked. a few seconds later Kari opened and smiled.

"Hey guys what took you so long?" she asked as she hugged TK and kissed him softly and he kissed her back and smiled.

"Believe me you don't want to know, I only gonna say that isn't easy live with these two" he said pointing at Patamon and Mar and chuckled. Patamon grinned as he got off TK's shoulder and landed on the floor.

"Yeah, blame us of all your suffering" Patamon said with a sarcastic tone in his voice and still grinning.

"Well Pata, you and Mar together are the terrible duo, Hawkmon ended with a hangover of the size of the grand cannyon that he is gonna be unable to leave Yolei's house during a whole month" Kari said with a grin and Patamon smirked.

"Mar I told you to not add that triple scotish whisky to Hawkmon's beer but you never listen" he said trying to not laugh and TK just sweatdroped.

"Now that explains much" he said as Gatomon walked up to them and stood besides Kari. Patamon smiled and hugged her.

"hey there kitty you look so beautiful today" he said as he caressed her gently and kissed her nose playfully making her giggle.

"Why thank you my big guy" she said with a purr as she then smiled at Mar.

"Hey Mar I don't know if thank you or kick your ass for have leaved me without dna partner during a whole month" she said with a giggle which was soon cut off by a deep kiss from Patamon.

Gatomon hugged him tightly and kissed him back as she felt him pushing her inside and pinning her against a wall as they started to french each other passionately as their paws roamed each other's bodies hungrily not caring that TK, Kari and Mar were watching. TK and Kari just sweatdroped.

"Um... hello? we are still here" TK told them but they only ignored him as Gatomon already was moaning softly between the frenching feeling Patamon's paws caressing her gently.

"It's useless TK, Gatomon really wanted to see him today, you should have heard her talking in her sleep, her talking easily could be rated with the NC-17 rating" Kari said with a giggle and TK chuckled.

"And I thought that Patamon was the only one with those urges today" he said with a chuckle.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar just looked at the two, obviously ignoring the kiss or anything, as he just didn't care over those things ''I confess I wanted to try his endurace for drinking, but don't get angry Gato, I can still be your DNA partner you know'' He said while smiling and crossing his arms, the clock was already 15 minutes before they had to reach school.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*at school*

Gunter walked through the front of the school. He stopped, looked at it, hitched his spiky bag over his shoulder, and walked up to it.

He had pale skin, Spiky hair, and an earing shaped like a crucifix.

His always looked either bored or sad, but the rest of him didnt show any emotion whatsoever.

Halfway to the entrance- he was ganged up by five guys- thug wanabes.

Gunter sighed, and looked up at them with his bored eyes. He crossed his arms over his black t-shirt that had "Don't piss me off, I'm running out of plaes to hide the bodies." printed on it. His Black trenchcoat blew in the wind, his bondage pants's clasps glinted in the sun, he tapped his black, spiky boots on the ground in slow rythms. "Do you want to beat me up already? I just transferred." He said coldly.