Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"AHHHHHHHHH!" People began screaming and running around as Fengalmon charged through town dragging Shadow's board behind him, "You'd think they never saw a digimon before."

"I heard they had some trouble here with wild ones in the past, that's why we transfered here remember?" Shadow tood a bite of a donut he had grabbed through a drive through, "Let's just get to school before someone calls the national guard or something on us." He glanced quickly at his watch, "C'mon, we still have a lot of ground to cover and not a lot of time."

"Hold onto your hat!" Fengalmon warned.

Shadow placed a hand over his hat as Fengalmon took off running at top speed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar simply nodded and grinned, noticing how Patamon was lying, he didn't say anything and went to his backpack, then simply closed his eyes and glowed, afterwards, a long-snowhite haired boy appeared, free of clothes, he grabbed his backpack and put it on, then smiled to the both of them ''I'm ready''
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK just sweatdropped as he saw Mar in his human form free of clothes. "Um..... I think you forgot something Mar" TK said pointing at Mar's naked body and Patamon just fell over laughing. "I bet Mr. Fujiyama will get a heart attack if he sees Mar walking in the classroom like that!" he said between laughs.

meanwhile with Kari and Gatomon.

"TK should be here in a moment and I'm sure he will leave Patamon here with you so you two be nice and don't make a big mess if you two err..... you know" Kari said with a smirk and winked at Gatomon. The cat digimon blushed. "Kari!.... forget it" Gatomon said with a sigh in defeat making Kari giggle.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar tilted his head sideways while blinking, then he looked down and saw his dick just hanging in the air ''What's the deal with this anyways? Why you humans don't have pouches?'' He simply asked, no signs of shame or suprise, he started to to tie his long hair with his hands while he asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK just sighed while putting a hand on his forehead and closed his eyes trying to not lose the few patience on him. "Mar, that's why we humans use clothes because we don't have way to hide our private parts like the digimon do" he said with an exhasperated sigh while Patamon just smirked. "You sure doesn't know anything about pudor eh Mar?" he said with a grin.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''What's pudor?'' He simply asks as he goes ahead to the drawer TK obviously had set for him to immediatly grab his clothes, he then looked down again and noticed his really slender body ''I really still wonder about why I'm such a weakling puny with this body, I'm all bones and skin, bleh...'' He said as he grabbed his clothes and swiftly put them on, he was then dressed up with a pair of blue jeans, a black shirt and white snickers, he grabbed a little hair band just to tie his long hair ''Well... I'm done now?'' He asked as he grabbed his backpack and put it on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK nodded. "yeah, nice choice of clothes by the way, now better let's go, Kari must be wondering what is taking us so long to arrive" he said as he put on his backpack and then picked up Patamon and then the three of them headed to Kari's house.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
After a while they all finished eating the breakfast. Both Hinata and Matt went to their own rooms and dressed up properly. Hinata after dressing up herself, she even got time to fix Yuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
In the way to Kari's house, Mar starts looking around and he sees quite a big tree, he sees something on top of it, more like a shadow and quite invisible, he tilted his head sideways as he blinked slightly to try to see it as he walked ''What's that?'' He thought to himself, but the next blink, the figure was gone ''Uhm... too much beer...'' He says as he puts his hand on his face and sighs.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Gunter Victor VanCrimson

Description: He's rather tall for his age, 7'2 feet.
He's a bit anti-social... more later.

He has a digimon partner named RV, a Transcveemon.