RP! Everything or nothing!
Matt got out of Hinata
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''NOT FAIR!'' He complained and then crossed his arms ''Uhm... we didn't have to do any assignments for today... right?'' Mar asked to TK, sweatdropping as he had completely forgotten about the Biology, Math, Chemistry and History homework.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK just sweatdropped wondering what did he do to deserve this kind of punishment. "Mar you didn't do the Biology, Math, Chemistry and History homework?" he asked while rubbing his temples feeling a slight headache. Patamon just took a sip of his coffee while smiling.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Both Yuki and Hinata arrived at the kitchen at same time which made them to giggling by looking to each other. Matt smiles to them and simply says
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar looked around ''Today isn't school day, right?'' He nervously smiled and then looked to his school backpack, then sweatdropped, it hadn't been open since friday, then complained ''Why did I have to go to that 2 day party with Patamon and get drunk with Hawkmon... damnit! LIFE SUCKS!'' He sighed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Patamon put his cup aside and looked at Mar with a glare. "Yeah, blame me for your mistakes, no one forced you to go to that party besides I asked you if you had homework to do and you said no!" he said as he crossed his arms and then smirked. "Oh and by the way, what were you doing sleeping with Armadillomon in the same bed, though I doubt you just slept since I heard some moaning coming from where you two were" he said with a chuckle while TK's jaw fell down. his headache going strong with each passing minute.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''He had to masturbate, dreaming with you again I guess'' He says while crossing his arms ''Though I still wonder how much he can take from last time you two were left alone in the third room''
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Matt: *sigh* It seems you are not fine
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Patamon smirked. "nice try smart guy but those were Hawkmon and Armadillomon, I was on the second room with Gatomon" he said with a grin and TK finally regained his senses. "okay, enough of this, Mar go and get ready for school while me and Patamon clean the kitchen" TK said almost ordering as he got up and started to pick the dishes from the table with Patamon's help.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hinata:
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions