Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
''Yeah, and you owe me for that, I had to leave so you two could do it, at least you could had let me see'' He said while he grabbed a cookie and took a piece of it in his mouth.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Patamon looked at Mar as he crossed his arms. "Have you ever heard the saying Two are couple and three are crowd?" he said and TK chuckled. "You two remind me of me and Matt when whe argue" he said with a smirk.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
''Hmm? Woo's rargruing?'' He asked with his mouth full from the cookie and blinked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hey first finish to eat and then talk! Geez you really need to work in your manners Mar" TK said with a sigh and Patamon just smirked.

meanwhile at the Kamiyas Kari and Gatomon were taking breakfast.

"Hey Gatomon, is just me or you lately seem to want to be with Patamon a lot more? is just that you lately had been talking about him in your sleep and seeing or rather hearing your sleep talk of today well..... I say you need him a lot and I don't mean just to see him" Kari said with a smirk making Gatomon blush deep.

"Kari!" Gatomon shouted but then sighed. "Well you know I love him a lot, I thought that after Wizardmon I would never be able to find another mon that I could bond with like I did with him, but I was wrong. When I joined you and the others and I got to meet Patamon better, he and I became the best of the friends, he may be ingenous and playfull, but he always knows the right things to say when I feel sad or when I miss Wizardmon, and when he asked me to be his girlfriend, I felt so happy and complete, but lately I started to feel a necesity to be with him more, to have him hugging me, caressing me, making love to me........ You know he and I already well.... you know but this time is a stronger urge" Gatomon said with a dreamily sigh. Kari smiled and petted Gatomon's head gently.

"That's so sweet, maybe you are feeling the necesity of take a step further, you know.... a family" Kari said with a smile and Gatomon smiled. Maybe Kari was right, maybe it was time for her and Patamon to go to start a family.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
He swallowed his food and then took another bite, munched and swallowed once again ''Done, I'm a good boy, now, what are we going to do?'' Mar said, then he wagged his tail around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Name: Hinata
Description: A young samurai girl, which always have lived with her master. But after starting dating with Matt, she moved to his home and now she lives with him. She has a long pink hair and she usually is wearing a shirt, with the symbol yin-yang on it, and blue jeans. She loves swords but rarely loves to fight. She has a renamon has her partner which she named her Yuki

Name: Yuki
Description: A renamon with blue fur and long purple hair
Other Info: she is a great friend of gabumon

Name: Matt Ishida
Description: well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
TK looked at Mar and crossed his arms. "for one you will finish to get ready for school buddy, we still have to go to and pick up Kari at her house" he said and Patamon smiled. "Can I stay there with Gatomon?" he asked with a grin and TK smirked. "My, you sure are really eager to see her huh?" he said with a grin making Patamon blush.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar sighed and his head was now on the table, his arms hanging down like a complain ''Not fair... tell me again why I have to school and I can't stay with Pata?'' He asked in a muffed voice from having his face on the table and his tail dragged on the ground slowly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
TK smiled. "because since you have a human form you can go to school and we made a deal, you got free pizza from us so now you have to go to school" he said with a smirk and Patamon laughed. "that's what you get for think with the stomach instead of your brain" Patamon said with a laugh.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You ready?" Shadow smiled at at Slashmon as he placed a hat on.

"Let's rock!" Slashmon's body let out a light glow, "SLASHMON, DIGIVOLVE TO," his body grew larger and more muscular as he took on the form of a large albino tiger, "FENGALMON!"

Shadow tied a long stretch of chord around Fengalmon's neck and, holding the other end hopped onto his board, "Let's go!" Fengalmon took off running pulling Shadow along behind him, "YEEHA!"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad