Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"Not at all!" Mar said as he started kissing Yolei's bare chest with care.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"er,thanks " he said,getting up but then howling in agony and doubling over.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"If, you didn't... notice..." Yolei tried talking as she began breathing oddly in pleasure, "Someone, just crashed through the ceiling."

"Man, whoever lives here is gonna kill us." Shadow said looking up at the new skylight.

"Well we'll just have to not be here for him to kill." Slash suggested.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar looked up, stopping his treatments, then looked on his back, to find the Guilmon, "Not a hot chick," he said, then went back at pleasuring Yolei's front body, his claws bravely going around her hips, squishing her butt with soft, yet pleasurable squeezes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"But, he," Yolein began, but soon stopped as she quickly became aroused from the treatment on her breasts and her ass, "Oh who cares?" She shouted slightly as she freed one of her hands and began fingering herself slightly as Mar worked on her chest and ass.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Finally jumps in

Name: Disturbed

age 22

Discription: Black wolf with black loose-fit jeans, no shirt. Thats basicly it.

Disturbed dropped in Mission Impossible style with the cable ropes and everything "Hey everyone hows it hangin?"
The OCA
OOC: Seems it's ''Let's break inside TK's'' day.

IC:

Mar felt himself erected already after some moments sniffing her body and so much of him touching her hot body, "Hrrrr.." he growled, like lost in his own sex world as he started literally pushinh Yolei's ass with his hard meat.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Woops sorry ^.^

IC:

Disturbed whispers into his comm "Abort Mission" then gets yanked really fast towards the ceiling leaving.
The OCA
OOC:back to action here :P

TK couldn't help but get a bad feeling. "why have the feeling that I will not like what is waiting for me at home?" he thought as he couldn't help but feel a shiver running down his spine. Patamon blinked seeing TK deep in thoughts.

"TK? are you okay?" Patamon asked his partner snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah I'm fine Patamon but worried about what you know who must be doing right now mostly if he chosed our house for that" he said with a hint of worry on his voice
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'm back as well Wink

IC:

Matt sweatdrops when TK mentions about that
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions