Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
"That's a lie!" Slashmon shouted, he then jumped into Shadow's arms and gave him the most innocent look he could muster.

"Don't even bother using that face on me." Shadow stared down at him, "I invented that look."

Slashmon jumped from his arms into Yolei's, trying the same look on her. With a slightly better effect.

Shadow had to admire that Slashmon knew how to cute his way out of a situation, but he had other matters to rectify at the moment, "And aren't you all too young to be drinking anyways?" He asked glancing from Fang to Mar and back.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oww, come on! I'm four already!" Mar complained.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang stood up- he already had his pants on, yet he was still slightly drunk. "Heck no Ma'am- I'm a- what- 5- 6 old?" He said.
"THE LEGAL DRINKING AGE IS 21!!" She shouted looking at Fang, then paused for a second, "Wait, who are you anyway?"

Shadow looked over at Fang then towards Slashmon, "New friend of yours?" He asked.

"Yeah, we met him and his partner at the kit... Uh, ARCADE! Yeah, we bumped into him at the arcade, near the mall, that allows digimon." Slashmon said, his face already starting to dampen from sweat.

I don't even want to know. Shadow thought, knowing full well that they didn't meet at an arcade.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Jyeah- s'like ta boobies everywhere- ya know? like her-" Fang pointed at Yolei.
Mar sweat dropped and started moving side-ways, trying in vain not to catch any attention. Maybe if I don't say anything, no one will blame me for giving a first timer at least fourteen bottles of beer! Yep, that will work. I'm like an invisible chamaleon, hehehe... he grinned to himself, but then tripped with a table and fell to the ground. "Owww!" Stupid table...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"HAHA, how many beers did you give him?" Shadow asked as he tried to keep his balance through the laughter.

"What... did... he... say?" Yolei asked, a small vein begining to bulge on her forehead.

"Uh-oh." Slash though quickly as he jumped out of her arms.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ahh... me? Uhh... no?" Mar simply responded, giving a nervous smile to Yolei from the ground where he was laying on.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yolei's head quickly turned towards Mar, "SHUT IT!" Yolei shouted in an extremely enraged voice as she returned her attention to Fang, "What did you say!?" She repeated her question.

Shadow gave a quick glance at Slash, "Suggestions?"

"Well, we can try to hold her away from Fang." Slash suggested.

Shadow took one look at Yolei's angry face, "Next suggestion."

"Run away while screaming like little sissy girls?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar sat a bit nervous next to Slash and Shadow. "If she wanted to strangle me to death because of her science project, then I already can imagine what she's going to do to Fang."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad