Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
Fang froze for a few seconds, his mouth was slightly open as he tasted the cum. Some of it dribbled out the side og his muzzle- but he swallowed the rest, and licked it clean.
Mar almost collapsed from the pleasure, he barely stared on Fang with lusty eyes. "That- was... great."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"AHHHHHH!" Yolei pushed back from the table, knocking her chair to the ground in the process, and ran to the kitchen. She quickly started filling up a glass with water and starting drinking it quickly.

"What's wrong? You don't like spicy food?" Shadow laughed as he finished off the last of his bowl.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" She asked between gulps of water.

"Some spicy beef Ramen, but I added some ginger, chiles, cumin, cardamom, and a little hot sauce. I call it, SHADOW'S SPICY CURRY-RAMEN!!"

"Remind me never to eat over again."

"Will do." Shadow stood up and walked to the kitchen, placing his dishes in the sink, "I wonder if those two are done yet, I still wanna know if they've seen Slashmon or Mar."

"Are you that worried about them?"

"More like worried about what they'll do. Slashmon's already a danger to society, but the two of them together? That worries me."

"Okay, we'll see if they stopped in and if not they shouldn't be hard to find."

*Shortly later at the apartment*

"I don't hear anything. Think they're sleeping?" Yolei asked as she pulled her head away from the door.

"Only one way to find out." Shadow banged loudly on the door, "ANYONE SLEEPING IN THERE!?

Yolei sighed, "Well, if they were they aren't anymore."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar perked up one of his blue ears and blinked, it seemed the alcohol was being washed away from his brain (well, if he had any) and he could respond already to the normal surroundings, such as the LOUD sound coming from the door. "Why that voice sounds familiar?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uh- what are we doing?" Fang said, his drunken state slowly wearing off.
"Uhh... I don't know..." Mar responded, shaking his head once, but noticed Fang was erected. "Why are you horny?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Think they went out?" Shadow wondered.

"Don't think so. Should we knock again, or go in?" Yolei asked.

"Well, I don't think we should go in but..." Shadow slowly turned the knob, the door opening.

"SHADOW!!" Slashmon jumped onto his shoulders, knocking him off balance and throwing him through the door as they rolled on the ground.

"WHAT THE HECK!" Shadow threw Slashmon off him, he looked around the apartment noticing a few empty beer bottles, "Wow, did we miss the frat party?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar looked in astonishment at Shadow and Slashmon inside the place, then quickly stood in front of Fang to cover him from sight. "Uhh... hi?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Have you guys been drinking!?" Yolei asked in astonishment, "How could you?"

"Yeah," Shadow picked up a few empty bottles, "And you didn't even have the decency to invite us."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh..." Mar thought quickly. "It was Slash's fault. He was supposed to go to look for you while I brought the drinks here and well... you know, with all the yadayadayada..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad