Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
OOC: Lol, welcome back! I'm just glad you could return, this was about to die with only Gun and me!

EDIT: Page 69... lol
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang moaned a slightly. "That felt nice."

*Hotel*

Gun: I'm back- Where's Fang? Velmont wants him back for sparring.

RV: Oh... uhhh... He's not back yet.

Gun: Great. Oh well... who's up for a good movie?
"It did? heh..." Mar laughed again, slapping the dick's head with his claw again, his own tail thumping to the side.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yes!" Fang said, laughing. His tail started brushing against Mar's cock.
"Nnnh..." Mar moaned. "That feels good too..."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yolei leaned against a railing for support as she caught her breath, "Of all the days for the stupid elevator to be out."

"Come on! It's good exercise, helps ya lose weight."

Yolei shot him a quick deadly stare.

"NOT THAT YOU NEED TO OF COURSE!!" Shadow said waving his arms infront of him and stepping back a bit.

Yolei walked past him and up the remaing steps towards TK's floor.

"Why do girls always have to take things so seriously?" Shadow thought as he followed her through the door that led out of the stairwell.

Yolei raised her hand to strike the door but paused.

"Something wrong?" Shadow asked as he caught up to her.

"Listen." She said gesturing towards the door.

Shadow placed an ear against the door. It was very faint but he could clearly make out the sounds of moaning and two voices, though he couldn't tell who they belonged to. He moved his head away from the door, "Wow, go TK." he said with a slight smile, "Guess we could always wait at my place. I mean, how long could they go at it right?"

"You don't know them, they'll be busy for a few hours." Yolei leaned against the banner, "But I think it's safe to assume that Slash and Mar aren't there."

"I just remembered," Shadow grabbed his stomach, "We never did eat did we? Care to come back to my place for something?"

Yolei glanced at the door to the apartment, "I guess it's a good way to kill some time. Okay, let's go but give me a minute. Walking up all those stairs was tiring."

"You need to work out more."

Yolei glared at him again.

"But then again muscular women are creepy so you don't want to work out too much plus if you get too muscular you won't be able to fit in that outfit." Yolei's face hardened, "WHICH LOOKS GREAT ON YOU BY THE WAY!" Shadow again backed towards the stairs.

"Anyone ever tell you you talk too much?" She said as she laughed at his attempt to save himself.

"A few." Shadow looked out over the balcony, "You just relax, we'll head out when you're ready."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang chuckled a bit, then he leaned forward so that his muzzle was right in front of Mar's penis, he sniffs at it curiously, all sense lost.
"Huh...?" Mar raises an eyebrow, but the sniffing from Fang was kind of erotic and arousing for him, his dick was twitching, like screaming for attention.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Fang got a powerful whiff of dragon gender, it intoxicated him more. Eventually, he gave it several light experimental licks.
"Nngh... ahhh.." Mar gasped, then moaned, he found Fang's tongue rough, as it caressed his member, he couldn't help but give in, it was feeling really good.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad