Join our server on Discord

RP! Everything or nothing!
''Partner? what are you talking about?'' Mar asked as his tail wagged around slowly, almost invisible to most people there.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"getting your attention." He whispered nonchalantly.

Gunter suddenly snatched the bag up, and put it underneath his table. he unzipped it slightly. "Is that better? Please be quiet... you'll Blow the digimon cover." he said. he then made eye conatct with shadow.
"lab partner." Gunter said. "And your tail is showing."
TK noticed Mar's tail sticking out and moving left and right and sweatdropped as he got up when Mr. Fujiyama wasn't watching and got near to Mar and whispered on his ear "your tail is sticking out"
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shadow blinked a few times What the? Did I hit my head on the way here or did that kid have a tail? He continued looking as the tail wagged back and forth, Great, my first week here and I'm already losing my mind.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mar blinked at hearing both TK and Gunter tell him about his tail, he then looked at it ''Not again!'' He yelled and moved on his chair wildly to catch his tail, and made himself fall from it with a loud thud added to his yell, which alerted Mr.Fujiyama, fortunately, he had enough time to hide it.

''sigh- Mar...'' The teacher says as he puts a hand on his face ''What? I feel... my pencil just dropped of my hand three times, and this time it had pissed me off'' He says almost believing what he was saying, Mr.Fujiyama just shook his head ''Mr.Mar... just... sit down'' He says, obviously irritated from the interruption.

Mar then sweatdropped as the teacher turned to keep talking, Mar stood up and went to his chair again, then looked on Gunter ''Well... I never had partners for the lab, I don't really know why, but I guess it's okay'' He whispered to Gunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Thank you." Gunter said, he got up, and moved beside Mar, and sat down. "What digimon are you?" he whispered nonchalantly.
Mar freezes for a bit and sweatdrops, then looks on Gunter again confused ''ehh... what do you mean... digimon...?'' He asked nervously while smiling in a low whisper.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry, I know. In fact- There's a Digimon in that guy's bag. I unzipped it a bit so he could breathe." Gunter said, gesturing to shadow's bag.
''No, I'm not a digimon, what made you think about that?'' Mar simply asked, a huge sweatdrop going down his backhead ''Don't say tail... don't say tail... I hate looking for excuses...'' He thinks to himself as he looks on Gunter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad