Join our server on Discord

INSIDE JOKES...PLZ POST
Then... we BLOAT her with SOLIDS.

(Or better- salt and sand!!)
OOh thats a better idea i like that one...yeah then lets throw her in the water to see if she sinks or floats...MUAHAHA
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Remember: To insert the tube, you have to puncture her stomach first! if she need to drink- give her water wixed with clay.
Ooh puncturing...that means blood and blood means yummy for me!! yes im weird...i dont care i love my personality...but yeah i can imagine that now...i should get a pic of my mom on here...just to scare everyone...hmm well i can try to get a pic...if the lens doesnt break from having to look at my mom...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Okay! if she's as ugly and horrid looking as you say- I'll know how she looks even with my blindfold on!
Well she can make anyone flinch with a blindfold on...ask any of my friends...ask Collin...he gives the best descriptions of people...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
I've seen many horrible things in my life...

I wonder how this one will fit in with the rest of them...
Well like I said I will get a picture of her on here...if that doesnt mess up the DaD...everything will be disoriented and DE DE DEE!!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
you mean.. DIE DIE-DIE!!!
Well yeah that too...but DE DE DEE is another way of saying retard...so everything will die...i think we need a separate site for her picture
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA