Join our server on Discord

INSIDE JOKES...PLZ POST
Yes, I know this might be a weird post, but name the weirdest and/or funniest inside joke ever...it can be one or as many as you want!!! I'll start...

1) My nickname is 'Shelfie' (given to me by rorancrystalwolf)...let's just put it this way...you can use my chest as a shelf...everyone jokes about it and he also says that i stuff...with rice!!...not going any further!!

2) My favorite uncle and I have this joke where we call each other 'HEMI'...if you ever saw that commercial with that dad showing his son the new truck he has, he says to his son 'can u say hemi?' and the kid says it in this funny little kid voice and my uncle coulnd't stop saying that...hence the whole joke

3) Orgasm competition- A small group of my friends and I had an orgasm competition to see who could have the best fake orgasm and people always looked at us like we were crazy...well...WE ARE!!!

That's all I can think of...if any of my friends think of anything else then I'll post...cya all laterzz!!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
1. Well my main inside joke is my name. I'm usually so quiet and stuff I sorta sneak up on people so they started calling me 'The Shadow.' It later got shortened to Shadow and it stuck ever since.

2. Whenever anyone in my family does something stupid we say, "Duh! Big red truck." from a dumb blonde joke. A blonde calls the fire department because her house is on fire, when the operator asks for her address she says, "Why do you need that?" the operator asks, "How else are we supposed to find you?" and the blonde says, "DUH! big red truck."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yep those are good time Misty ( Shelfie) and the orgasm contest was awesome. Lets see.. hmm me and a friend of mine were thinking of product ideas that never made it to production and we bring these up all the time. 1) Gothic Paper Towel 2) Sexy chalk dust 3) Electric pudding and finally 4) instant water ( just add water!) well those are the ones that come up off my head =p
Veemon's Followers
Goth paper towels? Let me guess, they're all black and can tear really easily?
lol
lol lol wow thats hilarious.. that was exactly what I said but i think it was more of a random thing. I mean you can get paper towels with everything from puppies to flowers where the hell are the knives or skulls and crossbones? :D
Veemon's Followers
Make toilet paper with Bush's face on it. You'll be a millionaire in a week tops.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Definetly! Man I can't wait until election year
Veemon's Followers
Shadowknight Wrote:Make toilet paper with Bush's face on it. You'll be a millionaire in a week tops.
I think it's been done.
Has it? or are you just saying that so you can get the patent first?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Girl: Please, we want you to stay for the night. You can sleep on the couch.
Me: I wouldn't be able to fall asleep. I'd be too afraid that you'd ejaculate on my face. So, I'm sleeping at home tonight.

It was a reference to a well publicized story on our campus. A girl was too drunk to drive home, so she fell asleep on her boyfriend
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against