Join our server on Discord

INSIDE JOKES...PLZ POST
...No likey?
I just think that it is wrong for people to find making fun of Homosexuals so amusing. I just don't like the jokes I find them demeaning and rude.
Veemon's Followers
It's like racism...

Only... I hope they understand it was never meant to be hurtful- but to be what it is: just a joke.

(Like my hair right now... it's standing...)
Collin, I second that...I mean with our friend Ty...during world studies beginning of 2nd semester...one of the jocks were like *cough* gay *cough* and if they do that one more time...im gunna get violent...no one messes with my sexy brother from another mother because then they would have to mess with me and u know how protective i am of my friends...grr Evil
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Now that I can't tolerate. *cracks knuckles* OW-owowowOW-OW! I forgot it was in a cast-
Aww poor Gun-gun are you OK? I hope so...you need to be out of that cast if we're gunna fight my mom lol...theres nothing i hate more than someone making fun of my 'brother' just because hes gay...theres no shame in it...i support gay marraige all the way...all my friends know that...well Gun-gun hope ur arm gets better!! :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
and my neck.. and my left knee... and my right shin....

I can use the casts as a weapon! My curse shall be my gift! I will run her over with my wheelchair!
YEAH thats the spirit...she'll probably go flying because shes so skinny...see thats another thing...she forces me to eat yet she doesnt eat and when she does she takes laxatives and its nasty...believe me...no wonder im kinda overweight and she isnt..she almost died 2 times from eating disorders...maybe we should strap her in a chair and force food down HER throat...she how she feels about that...and no laxatives
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
It would be easier if we do it the other way... insert a tube into her stomach, and let her digest non solids.
Yeah well I want her to learn a lesson...actually she can have my extra weight...but Im keeping my shelf...thats not going...it will stay here forever...yeah that would be awesome...make her fat like when she was a little girl...make her feel bad for what she does to me...damn im a little evil arent i?!? o well
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA