Join our server on Discord

INSIDE JOKES...PLZ POST
oh... same as the words : "Crocodile-tears", "Horse's mouth" and "McDokage VS Afrikage" make me laugh like hell due to recent events?
Yeah, exactly. Are you gonna explain those or do we just have wonder?
I think 'Croc-tears' is when you fake crying for attention, I'm not sure of the others :? .
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Crocodile-tears": reminds me of that time I pretended to be really sorry for someone who beat me up- real tears and all- hehehe... I didnt get in trouble, and he was executed in public.

"Horse's mouth": I won a bet for frenchin' a horse- the looks on their faces were sooo funny... I even acted like it was one of those deep passionate "lover's kiss"- I stroked it's mane and all-

"McDokage VS Afrikage": The only racist joke that made me laugh- naruto for refference, Kage is the highest rank of ninja, Kaze is wind, so the leader of wind country is kazekage, mizu is water, so the leader of water country is mizukage- and so on...
This one is the battle of Fat VS Black-

The McDokage and his deadly kitchen utensils and ninjas (ranked by staff member status like fryer and cashier from mcdonalds)
VS
The Afrikage, his homemade spears, bows and arrows, and deadly battle cry- (aiaiaiaalaalalalaaililualuulullluauioaaoauauaaaahh!!!) and his ninjas- (ranked byskin coloring and number and size of piercings)

for ninja refference, go to www.narutoex.com - to jack off, go to www.narutoxxx.com
Belive it or not I've already found that second site. Someone found it at another board I go to.
Whoot! Naruto site, Hello Sakura. In case anyone didn't guess I'm a Naruto fan.

Edit: Nevermind Sakura. They got Hinata! WHOOT! I COULD KISS YOU GUN!
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
heh- hinata's HOT-
And she's incredibly cute. Which could kill people if she tryed.
You forgot the infamous inside joke, Munkee!

Whatnot

Munkee and I are talking and she says whatnot to tie her sentence, I say, "yes, whatnot is grand" but it is unclear as to what it is, whatnot happens to be my special common word for oral sex on women XD

Chips

there is also Chips, but it means nothing, just say it stupidly like, Chhhhiiiipppps and imply it means something bad XD
I sometimes say "Macarena" in place of curses.