Join our server on Discord

INSIDE JOKES...PLZ POST
All my inside jokes (mainly with my brother and my girlfriend) don't really refer to anything at all. It's usully just words that we've changed to fit whatever we want them to.

Me and my brother use the word "chips" as a verb. It basically means "kicked your ass" as in "I'm gonna chips you." I can be conjugated much the same as any verb. It can also be used as a gerund (chipsing) or a past tense (chipsed). I have NO idea where it came from...but there you have it!

I always give people the Ocelot Hand Gesture. If you don't know what I'm talking about, play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. If you have and still don't know what I'm talking about, you need stronger glasses. Also, I tell my girlfriend that I'm going to eat a rat with a fork, also a reference to MGS3.

I tend to quote videogames completely out of context, just because it sounds entertaining to me, and I love it when people have no idea what to say. I love it even more when the person actually knows the quote and says the next line. My favorites are: "Die monster, you don't belong in this world!" (Richter, Castlevania STON), "I feel asleep." (Metal Gear Solid) and "BARRY? Where's BARRY?" (Resident Evil)

My friend used to call me the Minute Man because in all 2 of the relationships I've had, the sexual aspect of the relationship advanced rather quickly. He stopped calling me that after I started calling him the 20 second man, because it takes him 20 seconds to find a scuzzy girl at a party to make out with and be made fun of for on Monday. I also used to call him "chiken-wuss" a lot. He didn't know what I was talking about.
Heh heh I remember when wise talked about that. I told him it would be a lot hard for them to do that to him.
And I'm sure it's been done. And I don't have the money for a patent.
I have one-but i'm not going to explain it. Just the words "lab Mice"
I think you may have to explain it. You used two words that will automatically make someone curious. So you have to tell us now.
I'll second Unknown on that one... it is something we now have to know...
Veemon's Followers
Are you a genetic guinea pig?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Huh? Guinea pig?
Shadow, if i was a genetic guinea pig, i would probably be hurt by those words or something. I would curl into a little ball and be like "BAD MEMORIES!!!" and then start crying.
But the joke was really stupid, and i dont even remember how we got into the topic, but Epsilon might remember this.
(Me) Poor lab mice, scientists get to do whatever they want, they dont have a choice what happens to them. But, then again, lab mice will probably do anything...
(Epsilon) hahaha, anything.
(Me) WTF??? Why is your mind so broken?? I didnt mean it like that!
(Epsilon) But you knew i would think about it like that, you shouldve known better. XP

Yeah, the conversation went with us thinking of things lab mice could do, so the words "lab mice" just trigger stupid thoughts and laughter. yeah, that was fun...
Uh- where's the inside joke?
The words 'lab mice' reminds them of a funny conversation which makes them laugh.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad