Join our server on Discord

INSIDE JOKES...PLZ POST
*Salutes* I shall find thee. *Marches outside*
UnknownH Wrote:So, do you live around that area?
Barrio Norte, me?! Nope :P But I do study around there.
Quote:*Salutes* I shall find thee. *Marches outside*
Be careful cuz it's full of weirdos. Not only darks.
Zephyr of Darkness Wrote:
Quote:*Salutes* I shall find thee. *Marches outside*
Be careful cuz it's full of weirdos. Not only darks.

I don't think a vast majority of people here, Me and Gun incldude, have to worry about weirdos. Unless we worry about what people DO to weirdos.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Figures you haven't been there. Some people can make a weirdo look normal.
I agree- what DO they do to weirdos?
OK yeah I know this post went off the subject a little...but i have new inside jokes...

1) Me...Collin...Gabs...mayo...and because of this joke...last week...I think it was either Thursday or Friday...at lunch Collin flung mayo at my face and went in my hair and on my shirt...there was a lot of mayo on the wall...it was gross

2) I don't remember if I said this already...but apparently I stuff with rice and everyday after school...I put my boobs in boiling water and rip my bra open and sell the rice at the local Chinese restaurant

3) Gabs....one phrase...hehe aww...its kind of a dumb joke yet its so pointless that it is funny.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
old post but seems fun so...

wile playing WoW anytime im in the tauren (bulls/cows that stant o their hind legs and have hands) starting area (where theres nothing but tauren) i like to say "*sits down, takes a hamburger out of my pocket, and takes a bite out of it. just then i notice everyone staring at me with a look of shock on their faces* what?"

sorry... but i thought it was funny