Join our server on Discord

Poll: Who's better as a poem writer? Wisemon or me?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
You are, and more original too.
40.00%
4 40.00%
Wisemon is.
50.00%
5 50.00%
You both rock.
10.00%
1 10.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Original poem
Heh, I feel all giddy.

Did you by any chance... curse it?
This most definitely isn't THE Anti-Wisemon. He would have called us filthy liberals by now.

And what's with the poetry fad?
Who ever you are you seem to have done this just to be annoying. Because really, any "idiot" can make a poem. It's just some people will understand some things more then others.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Mr. UnknownH said ANY IDIOT!!! HAHAHAHA!!

And yes... what's with all the poetry?

(I posted ONE- but that was for Mr. Unknown- the rest were done by... a certain little bastard...)
It's true; anyone can write a poem. Most poems are either forced and Seuss-like or pointless and pretentious. Only a small fraction of people who write poems are any good at it, though this is just a personal opinion.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yes. No try writing a hard poem like a haiku.
(and gunter, mr. is not needed)
Sorry! mrgreen
My respect meter is broken! I'm obliged to! mrgreen
Still, I may not be that much older then you so just unknown is fine.
okay mr. unknown!
Hey, we're even in the poll! (Right now, options have: 1-4 votes, 2-4 votes, 3-1 vote). Thank you to all people that voted for me.

Quote:Secondly, I don't post most of my poetry here because it's too good (better than my example poem), and publishers want to have first publication rights.

Don't be such a bad loser, will you? This is my first poem and there are the same amount of people that like it better than yours than your own fans. With a little more practice.... I have another poem I'm writing called 'Visiting the Rural Society'. I'll post it as soon as I finish it.

Quote:I have no clue what half the sentenses mean.
If you tell me which the sentences are, I might be able to explain.

Quote:Until you prove me wrong, I believe that you're an imposter. In fact, I think I know exactly which board member you really are.
If I am the original, so be it. If I'm not, you can say I'm like Barry Allen to Jay Garrick. Who cares?. Besides, you're not honoring your name by saying that Wink Why didn't you go ahead and tell it, then?