Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: I just take the dare, I always try to win at everything, even argues, so what I would do would be just take it.

Circumstance: You are in an argue with me.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Start qouting statistics. 79% of all people will believe you when you start quoting statistics.

Circumstance: THE DINGO ATE YOUR BABY! ( lol Who can name the quote first?)
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The Dingo ate your baby refers to Ellan Benes from the Hit Sitcom about nothing Seinfield starring Jerry Seinfield.....

Solution: Jump into its pouch and rip the lining of it to get your baby out.... Good news that pouch could e sewn up and the mommy could put her children it.....

Circumstance: You are out in the middle of surburbia and the only thing you could do to get back home is top hitch hike.....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: I say "to hell with this" and walk home. (I love walking)

Circumstance: For 10 billion euros, you have to give blow jobs to-
A horse
A dog
A an old guy
A fat guy
A guy who doesnt bathe
A bigger horse
A pig
A bigger Dog
A pride of lions
A herd of elephants
A herd of Zebras
A (res-errected) Dinosaur

And you have to drink all the cum.
Solution: Do it, I don't know how I'll do it to the elephant or dinosaur, but it would be quite.... interesting Twisted and the pay is good...

Circumstance: You are paralized and being raped by......... Davis's Veemon!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Get my digimon to beat the crap out of him.

Circumstance: You car is on fire and you have to choose between saving your XBOX-360 or PS3.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution:screw the X box 360 and save the PS3 becuase x box 360 is not worth it.

Circumstance: You are disguised and the bait is taken and now your gagged and placed in a factory that looks abonded tied up while they go get the knives....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: My comadres will come breaking the windows and start shooting everyone except the leader, shoot down my ropes without hurting me and I do some cool matrix moves to take down the leader and GOOD BYE!!

Circumstance: A missile is heading for your home, but you are fast asleep for one hour.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: I sleepwalk over to the computer and reroute the missle back to sender on my computer and fall back asleep. Walk up two seconds and say *AHHHHHHHHH The bannanas got me!!!!* falls back to sleep...

Circumstance: You meet Chucky, a doll that cannot die and he wants to kill you...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: I yawn, pick him up, and throw himinto the garbage can.

Circumstance: chucky is shipped to you via garbage barge.