Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Okay! here are the rules...

*The poster will give the next poster a sticky circumstance
*The next poster will type how he/she finds a solution for/avoids/fixes/etc the circumstance, then make another one for the next poster! (going on and on...)

ofr example:

poster#1:
Solution: (First poster!)

Circumstance: the one below me happens to fall of a cliff.

poster#2:
Solution: use my rock hard cock to cling on the side.

Circumstance: a ladybug lands on the one below me.

and so on. hope you like it. :D
I'll start!

Solution: (none)

Circumstance: the one below me is driving a car- when suddenly- he/she is paralyzed.
Solution: If I were paralyzed my foot would come off the accelerator which would stop the car, I hope.

Circumstance: The person below me is kidnapped by three gypsies and turned into their sex slave.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: no problem, I know taekwondo-

Circumstance: lightning is about to strike the next poster... five times.
Solution: Immedaiatly after I'm resuscitated, I'll go buy a lottery ticket.

Circumstance: You are in the forest and two ninjas are throwing a shuriken back a forth. One of them misses the catch and the shuriken goes whilring into your shoulder. 2 points of the likely poison tipped weapon are imbedded in your shoulder. The ninjas ask for you to throw the shuriken back.

What next?
Solution: Rip shuriken out of arm throw at first ninja taking him out then take out the other one using a modified Tai-chi manuever.

Circumstance: aliens have kidnapped you and are readying the anal probe :shock: !
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Grab the probe and return the favor, then grab the spaceship's control and 1.crash it somewhere or 2. use it to take over the world :P

Circumnstance: A bee stings your eye, then you fall of a cliff because you can't look straight, a bird tries to save you, but it's crushed with your body and impaled on your back.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Uhhh, divine intervention?

Circumstance: I stole your wallet HAHAHA Twisted .
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Rip the arm in which your hand is holding my wallet and then keep both things as a reminder for you.

Circumnstance: A huge clock follows you around telling you the time over and over again with a nerd voice coming out of it's phone.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Takes the battery out from the clock thus stopping it and throwing it off a cliff.

Circumstance: Your team has lost its compass and is stuck in the desert with only one canteen to ration between the five of you...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds