Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution:

Crimson: We pray to Odin! Zeus sucks!

Zeus: Insolent vulpine! *hurls a lightning bolt down from the heavens, striking the pie wave just as it was about to cover the western hemisphere*

Crimson: I'm a genius! That pie was totally burninated...I mean buzzzaaappped!

Circumstance:

Oh right, Zeus is pretty mad now and he is now hurling several lightning bolts towards the Earth. Odin save us!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Solution: Thor comes instead and bashed Zeus' brains out.

Circumstance: You find that you've been turned into a female and your in the digiworld. Suddenly a naughty Palmon covers your mouth and ties you up and starts tentecal raping you.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Since I'm probably as horny, if not more than him...I'd screw and suck him silly, wearing all those writhing and wriggling tentacles out. :D

You are having a private and intimate moment, with yourself, when one of your siblings suddenly walks in on you.
[Image: b79315c4acff7ff9f843516.jpg]

I'm preparing my craft for take-off...
Ya wanna ride? *wink*

Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Solution: Kill them and rape the body.

Circumstance: You won the lottery... but you lose the winning lottery ticket.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Kill and rape in frustration.

Circumstance: you wanna beat off, but the cat won't leave you alone.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
solution: just beat off

Circumstance: you have been wounded in battle and is about to be raped the the entire enemy army...
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Solution: Work a way to suicide. There's got to be a sword, a gun or a cyanide pill somewhere... right? RIGHT?!

Circumstance: You're in a plane and heading over to Europe. Suddenly all the lights die out and it feels as if it's dropping...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Zorromon: *grabs a parachute* Dammit, all I wanted was some hawt Danish chicks! *kicks the side door of the plane open and leaps out*

Circumstance: While walking around the street corner, you suddenly encounter a smelly hippie who insists the government is probing your mind. What will you do?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
smile and laugh, then tell him the Government isn't probing his mind. You are. Bonus points if you chase him around pointing and yelling, "I KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS!!!!"

Circumstance: you go to the bathroom, only to realize, you're out of toilet paper, and it's too late to go look for some.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
just remember the south philly saying! no more t pee grab a towel! no towel grab a rug no rug? Use your hand... or paw. JUST MAKE SURE TO WASH YOUR PAW/HAND!

Circumstance: You're in a starbucks with little Ipod and Mac laptop wearing a scarf looking gay but really aren't and the coffee machine explodes and the coffee and machine lands on you causing server burns on one main part because you were sitting... your man hood! fox hood wolf hood what ever! all you need to know is that your dick is burnt to crisp.
25 SPAM BOTS BANNED
[Image: Lulz.jpg]
If the saying the drummer is only as good as the bassist and the saying the band is only as good as the drummer dose that mean that the band is only as good as it's bassist?

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz