Join our server on Discord

Circumstances
Solution: Grab the canteen for myself and tell them please wait till I return with help, turn myself to dragon while they aren't seeing and come back to save them and drop them in a fast food restaurant with cheap food.

Circumstance: Someone just stole all your savings from your life and you want to kill yourself!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: You pick up from the sidewalk the golden ticket and you win 10 billion dollars....

Circumstance: You asre trying to break in bike but someone has cut your break wires.

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Do what I always do, use my feet otg to stop the bike.

Circumstance: You just have the hardest exam of your life........ in 2 seconds from now!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: I have all the answers to every test on my watch...

Circumstance: You have lost your clothing in the middle of a student body fashion show...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Grab some sunglasses and attempt to do a dirty dance in front of everyone, when most of the mass is shocked, I just steal all the valuables and run away to buy some other clothing.

Circumstance: You have just caught a never ending hiccup.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Stop it with a pound of sugar..... (Bouncing off walls from sugar rush)

Circumstance: You have no date for your senior prom but you go anyway and on the way your tux/dress has become ruined and your friends are waiting for you at the entrance...

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: Go with the ruined suit, then pass the entire time covering it with anything I find.

Circumstance: You are being chased by teh FBI top agents because something you didn't do and they don't listen!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Solution: Find and open up exhibit A2-3 and open it and show the fbi agents proving your innocense.....

Circumstance: You are alone and a serial murder decides that your next....

~~
lonelygabu~~
~~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Solution: I show him my <BLEEP!>, and say that I am an infamous serial statutatory rapist.

Circumstance: You are paralyzed- and you are sorrounded by 5 lesbian/homo rapists.
Solution: What solution? I don't see a problem, hello ladies (you didn't say which surrounded me Wink )

Circumstance: You just ate a pound of chocolate and now are sick to your stomach.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad