Join our server on Discord

Hii i am new..iguess
*Kicks a box of pacifiers under table* What?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *still with pacifier in mouth* I SAW TH- *starts to suck more on pacifier and suddenly cheeks go a bit red, then falls on his back smiling and sucking like a baby*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ain't that cute... I could just bite into him and suck out all his life fluids- and-
*Mar besides Gun, swishing both tails*

Mar: Which fluids? Look at him, he's just pure skinny little baby!

DMX: *shifts to lay on his belly, his tail wagging as he keeps smiling cutely with his cheeks redish, his paws stretching on the ground and still sucking the pacifier*
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: It was a term I used in echange for "Awww- I could just it him up!", I wanted my own metaphors/idioms.
Jill: CUTIE!!!

Shadow: Didn't I lock you in the basement?

Jill: I broke out so there, now then, CUTIE!!! *Runs over to DMX and picks him up hugging him tightly* SO CUTE!! SO CUTE!! SO CUTE!! SO CUTE!! SO CUTE!! SO CUTE!!

Shadow: Great she's at it again, *Readies a tranguilizer dart that'd take down an entire herd of elephants* Just say the word DMX.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gunter: Word? What word?
Shadow: I'm asking if DMX wants her tranged or if I should allow her to continue.

Jill: *Swinging DMX around while hugging him* CUTIE!!!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: *still sucking on the pacifier and smiling while ignoring everything or everyone else, eyes closed and just hugging back*

Mar: Just me, or he became compulsive with that thing?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gun: I don't know. Pacifiers are evil.